Crystals & Chakra Balancing 🌀

I love working with crystals! Placing them on the body when lying down or even holding them in your hand one at a time while sitting can help you balance your chakras. Sometimes our chakras are weak or closed and other times they are overactive and can dominate our energy.

To know how/what to do on checking your chakras I made a post a while ago over that incase you want to check that out!

These lovely infographics are from The Healing Gem

Out of all of these pictured which ones do you have in your collection?

Heres what I have…

• Root: Smoky quartz, Red jasper, Ammonite, Black tourmaline, Bloodstone, Mookaite, Dendritic agate, Hematite, Polychrome jasper

• Sacral: Sunstone, Carnelian, Orange calcite, Chrysoprase, Agatized coral, Citrine, Mahogany obsidian

• Solar Plexus: Citrine, Honey calcite, Optical calcite, Malachite, Ocean jasper, Yellow fluorite, Pyrite, Yellow apatite

• Heart: Rose quartz, Amazonite, Malachite, Rhodonite, Lepidolite, Labradorite, Tiger iron, Chrysoprase, Pink opal, Ocean jasper

• Throat: Blue aragonite, Amazonite, Titanium aura, Blue lace agate, Angelite, Apatite, Kyanite, Lapis Lazuli, Sodalite

• Third Eye: Lapis lazuli, Iolite, Sapphire, Sodalite, Kyanite, Fluorite, Ammonite, Apophyllite, Azurite, Hypersthene, Tourmalinated quartz, Labradorite

• Crown: Clear quartz, Fluorite, Amethyst, Labradorite, Howlite, Spirit quartz, Apophyllite, Honey calcite, Kunzite, Titanium aura, Lepidolite

16 Likes

This is a beautiful collection @Missa! :heart_eyes:

Using your list, I found that I have at least one crystal on hand for each of the chakras:

Root: Red Jasper
Sacral: Carnelian
Solar Plexus: Amber
Heart: Green Aventurine
Throat: Turquoise
Third Eye: Lapis Lazuli
Crown: Amethyst

Also, as an Amber lover, I think it’s really interesting that Amber can be used for Sacral, Solar Plexus, and Throat Chakra :sparkles::blush:

Thanks for sharing!

6 Likes

Ooh, I love them all!!! You first have to clear the chakras. See if they’re overactive, underactive or just right…with a pendulum. See which ones need to be worked on. Choose the appropriate stone, place on chakra (s) while lying down
You have to know what to do in case of emotional crisis. You can’t just put a stone on your body and be healed. No offense at all but you need to know what to do!!! What are you going to do when a client starts freaking out because she/he is over emotional and crying?
First, place the stones from root to crown, first.
If in such cases, take the stones off crown to root. Then you have to place different stones to calm the client down. Clear the aura again. Place a grounding stone between the feet. Lepidolite or rose quartz on the heart chakra and clear quartz all around the head. There’s certain shapes to go by for different occasions. Darken the room. Reassure the client that this is normal. I’m so sorry @Missa but you are very knowledgeable about crystals but there’s too much to teach in crystal therapy in one post.
That’s why I haven’t made a post about it.
I’d suggest taking a crystal healing course.

7 Likes

That is so cool! Im glad you have at least one crystal for each chakra :grin:

3 Likes

Yes its very important to do all of that in checking your chakras. I have made a separate post about all of that about a year ago! It tells about how to see if your chakras are open, closed, overactive, balanced or not. Along with how to Unblock/Balance your chakras, and much more! This post was just supposed to be about what type of crystals you can use for the different chakras!

The link down below is to the post I was talking about @christina4

6 Likes

Ok, I just wanted to make sure that you provided info just in case that something goes wrong. I’m in no way trying to be mean. That’s not my style. I’ve seen what happens first handedly what can happen when there’s emotional crisis and maybe a spiritual awakening and the client doesn’t want to finish the session and you have to think and work fast. But I see that this is just crystals and thank you for that! I know you love crystals probably just as much as I do and that’s ok! Thank you for the link to your older post!

5 Likes

No worries!

4 Likes

This method on checking the chakras with a pendulum is the one I use when performing Reiki. Love the post, gem stones are so beneficial, love each chakras gem picture chart.
Blessings!

6 Likes

We should work together and make the forum rock with crystals!!! We already do that now :grin::heart:

6 Likes

Yesss! Haha the power of crystals :grin: maybe we should do a zoom meeting group thing sometime on the topic of crystals? :thinking:

8 Likes

That’s actually a great idea. There’s one for tea time. Why not have crystal time?? :gem::crystal_ball:

8 Likes

Great idea! Did you guys do this already?

5 Likes

I love the idea!

5 Likes

No we haven’t set it up or anything but I’d love to give it a try.

6 Likes

I’m really into crystals right now. I also use them to work on my chakras as well. Here’s my list:

Muladhara chakra: Jasper Leopardine, red Jasper, coral, onix.
Svadhisthana chakra: Carnelian.
Manipura chakra: Amber, tiger eye,
Anahata chakra: Malachite, Crysacolla, pink quartz, ruby zoicite.
Vishuddha chakra: Aquamarine, Angelite, blue Agatha.
Ajna chakra: Lapis lazuli, blue gemstone, ametyst.
Sahasrara chakra: Howlite, clear quartz.

I really like your collection, @BryWisteria and @Missa !

5 Likes

Count on me with whatever you might need!

5 Likes

I can’t promise I’ll be there but I’m trying to get my wife to join the coven and the forums here. I even promised to make her avatar pic a pink sleestak :grin:

She’s know more of chakras than I do.

6 Likes

Aw, I’d love her to join!! We need more people to join!!

5 Likes

@christina4 @Missa if you ladies ever decide to do a crystal chat I would love to join it. Sounds like a lot of fun

6 Likes

I’ll have to set something up. I’ll see what I can do.

6 Likes