Crystals that make you physically ill?

@TheMuslimWitch, you may be triggered by the invasion of privacy. Or, others touching your things could be activating another emotional or psychological issue that you’re not aware of. Crystals are such great conveyors of energy! Some are very calming and soothing, and others can be very activating and intensifying. Anyway, I hope this helps. :hugs: :heart:

7 Likes

Thank you so much @BrightBear! That is a lot of great information for both @Ostara & @TheMuslimWitch, I knew about the raw vs tumbled energy differences. I’m glad that you brought it up! & some great advice for Khadija.

8 Likes

Thanks, @Susurrus!! :heart: :hugs:

6 Likes

@TheMuslimWitch – I don’t think your kids touching your things will have any negative affect on your crystals and stuff. The way I see this is that there has to be a conscious effort on their part to make a change to the energy of whatever they touch, especially since theyre so young. Now, if they are somehow full of more negative energy and they pick up your things with emotion, that is a bit different, in my opinion. Is it possible that your reaction to them touching your stuff is an emotional one because those are your things and no one else should touch them?

8 Likes

I’m not sure if this might help, or even apply in your case. I’ve had reactions to a few stones/crystals over the years. (I never knew about the toxicity from them. Great info to have!) I had a teacher that told me it was because the stone/crystal had a property of something I had to work on. Once I worked through that, I was able to work with that stone/crystal with no further problems :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

7 Likes

Well, that does make sense. I haven’t taken it to my daughter yet because we have been so busy the last few weekends. It is still in my husbands jeep and I put a piece of Selenite in the box with it. It’s been there for a few weeks now, maybe I should try it again. I will get it when he gets home from work today.

5 Likes

UPDATE-Yesterday we were finally able to visit my daughter. On the way I took the necklace out of the glove box and held it. No sickness, so I put it on and I was not ill at all from the necklace. It had been in my husband’s jeep for over 3 weeks with the selenite and I guess that helped get rid of any negative that was affecting me.

6 Likes

My daughter gave me my late mother’s day gift. She made me a pendulum board. She knows I love sunflowers and crows. She used a burning tool for the first time. I love it!

6 Likes

I’m so happy that you are able to keep the meteorite for yourself. Maybe it just needed time to adjust! Either way, very exciting.

How about that board! Your daughter did an amazing job! It screams Ostara! This is your board! :hugs:

I have a woodburning tool, I have yet to use it because… I’m not sure why… I think because at the time I was so wrapped up in ALL the things a Cricut can do… I sort of put it aside then through the pandemic & such… well, life happened & it was set aside for the time being while I figure out the extent of motion & motor skills in my hands. However, as of recently they are doing great.

I wonder if I could use the woodburning tool outside on pieces of wood that we have around here :thinking:

However, great things for you this weekend! Gorgeous items & I hope the weather has cooperated also!

6 Likes

Thank you @Susurrus, I love that I can wear it now!

She really worked hard on the board and the thought she put into it is amazing. Here in Texas it’s about 95 degrees, sunny and dry. I have never seen it this dry in May.

I’m sure you can use your wood burning tool on scrap wood. Use your magickal imagination and have fun with it. I think I need one, but I have no artistic talent. Lol!

4 Likes

Oh my! I totally forgot that you are from TX! One of my sons is going to a town outside of Dallas to help one of his best friends move there! Then he is flying home at the end of the week.

What’s really cool, I walked into my backyard & found some branches that had come down & we haven’t cut or burned yet… I think I am going to see if I can make some like little wood discs from the oak branches!

You can use the wood-burning tool for symbols, words, sigils… I’m sure that with your daughter’s help both of you can make some amazing things too! :revolving_hearts:

There was definitely a lot of thought & care put into making that for you! I’m so happy for you, great things are happening! :hugs:

4 Likes

That is a gorgeous pendulum board- what an amazing gift! Your daughter is so thoughtful :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Awesome! I’m so glad you were able to get rid of any negative energies. Selenite is some powerful stuff! :gem::sparkles:

Enjoy your lovely new necklace, Ostara- may it fill with your positive energy and become a charm of happiness for you :blush:

4 Likes

Hi All,

@Ostara I love the board your daughter made and I’m happy you can wear your necklace now. :prayer_beads:

I don’t think tumbling crystals reduce the potency of its properties. Tumbling knocks off the sharp and jagged edges and polishes them just like a river would do in nature. I think tumbles are safer because all the loose material has been removed. That’s just my opinion tho :wink:
Raw satin spar makes my hand itch. I’ve never held any that was tumbled.

@Susurrus when you slice your log :wood: up don’t slice too thin and most important the log should be cured or dried out before you cut it. The one my husband did for me was too fresh cut and the slices warped as they dried. I was able to get one good slice for the star tile I made. Hands on lesson learned LOL I hope you have a more abundant outcome :100: :wood::evergreen_tree: :boom: :wood: :recycle: :brown_circle:

I love wood burning because you can use a template so you don’t have to be talented to do it @Ostara It is very relaxing especially if it’s cold :cold_face:
:butterfly:

6 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.