slow movements, for they teach

me to notice, pick up on the small

things, and deeply learn lessons."

~ Shawn Fontaine

af·firm·a·tion
/ˌafərˈmāSH(ə)n/
noun
plural noun: affirmations
the action or process of affirming something or being affirmed.
“he nodded in affirmation”
emotional support or encouragement.
“the lack of one or both parents’ affirmation leaves some children emotionally crippled”

7 Likes

I love this! I’m going to print it out for use on upcoming days too.

My daily affirmation for today is this:

“Today I am in charge. I believe in my wisdom which leads me to what I need to experience.”

My numerology app has me “scratch” an affirmation card each day. Sometimes I post them as statuses on FaceBook.

3 Likes

My favorite is:

“I am a child of the Goddess, and am worthy of love.”

Can’t remember where I got it though, i think it was my Goddess Journaling book.

4 Likes

Ooh I like that quote! Definitely a good one!

3 Likes

I have a bunch I use every day, and I get a new affirmations with my journaling book. Its fun to do affirmations, and they help. At least I think so.

4 Likes

Short but Sweet:
“Good things are happening”

4 Likes

Oooh, I like that one. :grinning:

3 Likes

My Daily Affirmation is I AM LOVED, I AM PROTECTED, I AM SUPPORTED, AND I AM MAGICAL.

7 Likes

I love all of these positive affirmations!!! :heart_eyes:

The one I often gently remind myself of is that sometimes:

“It’s okay to just let things be”

Not everything is under my control, and that’s okay! Let it be, let things happen, and it will all work out in the end. Helps to keep the anxiety at bay! :grin::+1:

4 Likes

They work if you make them work. It’s all about the mindset for me. And a positive attitude.

4 Likes

Good affirmation!! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

That’s a nice one! It’s great to just ‘be’! I did a gratitude meditation and it focused on being grateful for everything that you already have. Not what you don’t have or what you want. Breathing just happens. I’m grateful for breathing normally. At one time, I had a rare phenomia (idk if I spelled it right) and I could barely breathe. I would get bronchitis a lot too. After a lot of inner work, I found great health!

3 Likes

That’s so lovely @MelaninWitch! What a great affirmation!

5 Likes

Too true. :purple_heart:

4 Likes

Thank You yes I have many, but this one is one of my favorites. @Amethyst

5 Likes

I’m so happy you are healthier and have easier breathing now, @christina4! :pray: I agree completely- “Letting things be” is all about taking that step back and finding gratitude for what we already have :two_hearts: It takes some practice, and I often have to remind myself of this! And same here- in addition to the affirmation reminder, I’ve also found gratitude meditations to be very positive and helpful :woman_in_lotus_position::heart:

3 Likes

I got extremly lucky a few years ago and for awhile had thee best therapist. She was a witch and a healer. She brought me back to my basics. My shielding looked like sun coming out of a colander. Lol her words. She helped me build a sacred place to work on myself. And her big mantras were: Iam enough, I deserve love and respect. Learned to build healthy boundaries with my family. But her favorite was not my monkeys not my circus. Lol I miss her, she went on to better office

4 Likes

My affirmation for today is that: There are many great people in my life and I am grateful for their love.

Very fitting for how I feel in the forums. Thank you everyone.

5 Likes