Mars Retrograde šŸ’£

I have a Scorpio sun and Mercury Retrograde always hits me very intense so I will be wearing my citrine and have my carnelian out. I will probably make up a crystal bag. I think Iā€™m going to try to work with and not against the Retrograde. I have some things that I need to make sure I stay in line with and get taken care of without losing my temper with anyone. Some days are harder than others but I will make it through this stepping stone.

4 Likes

Thanks for this. I donā€™t follow astrology that much, it confuses the heck out of me, but Iā€™m glad to know Iā€™ll need to be more confident. I think if I have the money after shopping this week, Iā€™m going to get me a pyrite pendant. Canā€™t be too careful. You always have such wonderful information @Abs53, thank you!

3 Likes

@PuppetMama, I like to use Amethyst, Clear Quartz, Selenite and Hematite to aid sleep :blush::blush::blush: I usually put the selenite under my pillow and the others on my nightstand after a pre sleep mediation!

I also find lavender or camomile tea helps wind me down. Good luck :tea::+1:t2:

6 Likes

@Abs53 I love chamomile teas to wind down. I have 3 different one chamomile lavender, chamomile, and nightly calm that has chamomile and spearmint and maybe lavender? Iā€™m not sure but it has 3. I drink them before I go do my bedtime thing. Last night though, I fell asleep on the couch and woke up before 7AM and retreated to my room.

4 Likes

Definitely @Susurrus! Itā€™s such a good idea to go with the retrogrades and not resist them. If you are prepared for them and aware they are active itā€™s a great time for self reflection :dizzy: to learn abit more about yourself, and ultimately better yourself! :sparkles:

Oh they sound lovely! :blush: I love tea and trying new teas, I find the whole experience of drinking tea makes your sense ls more aware!

4 Likes

@Amethyst it is hella confusing at first! :exploding_head: When I first started learning my mind was completely blown. Now I try and focus on one topic or week or Iā€™ll focus on learning all about a particular planet thatā€™s doing something exciting that week :joy: I have my little astrology book where I jot info down so I can refer back for these posts :open_book:

Thank you very much, you are so welcome :heart:

4 Likes

Thank @Abs53, I just bought Lemon Ginger to try. I havenā€™t been able to yet, but Iā€™ll get to it today. I plan on taking it easy and figuring out my plan for the week. Right now I am just spending some time in my room and lifting my spirits before I join the day.

4 Likes

Sounds perfect! :heart::ok_hand:t2:

3 Likes

@PuppetMama, @SilverBear has a sleep potion video on her you tube channel. I use it in a diffuser beside my bed and it has helped with my sleep. And, I too am Aries with a hot temper.

7 Likes

Hopefully :slight_smile: Iā€™m not sure I like any of the candidates. Lol

2 Likes

I think thatā€™s a given considering our choices!:rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

@Abs53 Thank you so much. I have all of those. Iā€™ll have to round them all up and try them tonight. I do drink chamomile tea, but sometimes it just canā€™t counter my insomnia.

3 Likes

@Katt Iā€™ll have to check that outā€¦and get a new diffuser. Mine broke a while back, and I keep forgetting to order a new one. :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

Please do :pray: I hope it works for you. Insomnia is awful :pensive:

3 Likes

Wow! Thanks for this amazing post with so much information, @Abs53 Abs!!

Looks like itā€™s time to do some shadow work and reflect on the effect of this Mars retrograde

6 Likes

I have a huge variety of tea, I drink coffee rarely. But my favorite day time is black tea with lavender.

2 Likes

This is great information about Mars Retrograde, and also some beautiful advice :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Daily affirmations are a great way to combat negativity- for anyone who could use some positive affirmations and good energy, Iā€™m linking to a few recent posts in the forums that may help to give you a boost! :raised_hands: You can find them here:

Iā€™ve been wearing my sun stone bracelet lately- seems that itā€™s perfect timing!! :laughing:

Thanks so much for sharing this helpful guide to Mars Retrograde, @Abs53! :heart: I learned a lot about it, and Iā€™ll be sure to be even better about keeping organized lists during this time :memo::+1:

4 Likes

Thank you for the kind words @BryWisteria @Francisco :heart: you ate most welcome and yes shadow work sounds perfect!

2 Likes

If you have at least one of these, put them under your pillow or in your pillow. Hold it before you go to bed, take a few deep breaths. Imagine yourself getting the most peaceful nights rest. Hope that gives you some comfort!

4 Likes

Mercury always gets me twisted! Mars is my planet, thoughā€¦Aries Girl! So I better mind my tongue and hold fast to my temper I guessā€¦LOL
I really need to expand my crystals.

3 Likes