Mars Retrograde 💣

Please do :pray: I hope it works for you. Insomnia is awful :pensive:

3 Likes

Wow! Thanks for this amazing post with so much information, @Abs53 Abs!!

Looks like it’s time to do some shadow work and reflect on the effect of this Mars retrograde

6 Likes

I have a huge variety of tea, I drink coffee rarely. But my favorite day time is black tea with lavender.

2 Likes

This is great information about Mars Retrograde, and also some beautiful advice :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Daily affirmations are a great way to combat negativity- for anyone who could use some positive affirmations and good energy, I’m linking to a few recent posts in the forums that may help to give you a boost! :raised_hands: You can find them here:

I’ve been wearing my sun stone bracelet lately- seems that it’s perfect timing!! :laughing:

Thanks so much for sharing this helpful guide to Mars Retrograde, @Abs53! :heart: I learned a lot about it, and I’ll be sure to be even better about keeping organized lists during this time :memo::+1:

4 Likes

Thank you for the kind words @BryWisteria @Francisco :heart: you ate most welcome and yes shadow work sounds perfect!

2 Likes

If you have at least one of these, put them under your pillow or in your pillow. Hold it before you go to bed, take a few deep breaths. Imagine yourself getting the most peaceful nights rest. Hope that gives you some comfort!

4 Likes

Mercury always gets me twisted! Mars is my planet, though…Aries Girl! So I better mind my tongue and hold fast to my temper I guess…LOL
I really need to expand my crystals.

3 Likes