Dandelion Tea - Good For you Easy to make

Working on drying this years dandelion tea. We have a good crop in our yard, all natural, no lawn additives or chemicals. Dandelion tea cleanses the system, good for diabetes, liver and kidney function onlly 2 cups a day though. Its bitter and use only luke warm water when steeping 6-8 mins, then add honey, drink down,

2 Likes

I love tea so this is super useful! Now I only need to find the dandelions. How hard is it to grow them?

1 Like

Dandelions are very easy to grow, but you can probably find them elsewhere, like out in the wilds, not in a farmers field or a park cos they use chemicals. You might have friends who have them in their yards too. Also make sure the dandelions are very dry and don’t mold on ya, and when you pour the water over it can’t be scalding hot, it takes the nutrients out. Just medium warm. Steep abt 8 mins add honey cos it is bitter. Only two cups a day are allowed.

2 Likes

I have so many dandelions in my yard…but my dad has treated the lawn with chemicals so I no longer want to make dandelion tea…lol

1 Like

Its dry and I am in the first stage of crushing it for tea.

1 Like