Divination Discussion šŸ”® Focus on You

@praecog29 I love how you got the Moon right in the center, and the Blue Moon on a Blue Moon! :open_mouth: :full_moon:

Thatā€™s a great quote and I can definitely see a theme in that reading: seeking freedom, not conformingā€¦

@Rowan It seems that you found your archetype!! (At least for the time beingā€¦) The Queen of Cups!

5 Likes

The Moon is one of my favorite cards. I couldnā€™t believe it when I pulled the Blue Moon from the oracle deck. People around me, who know me personally, they say if they didnā€™t already believe in some kind of higher power they would believe in something just from knowing me due to all of the stories they have seen and heard from my life. I am very thankful for that.

5 Likes

Congrats on your cards!

5 Likes

Thank you! I was feeling similar responses to the dice as youā€™ve just stated, but I was a little lost with the sequence.
Your take on them kind of gives me a guide of how to perceive the dice when in a sequence. I know they will all mean something slightly different though. I guess more will come to me as I practice with them!

6 Likes

This is a great interpretation of The Devil in most decks :smiling_imp: I like the hidden symbolism in most Devil cards because if you look closely at the Rider-Waite-Smith deck, for example, you can see that the people who are chained are free to leave when they want. The chains are loosely bound around them and they can slip out, but they choose to see themselves as being bound and held back. It definitely sounds like a perspective shift away from your bad habits is going to be needed for you. Great job!

Dice reading is something I donā€™t have any experience with, so I donā€™t have any direct feedback for you. I think you did a great job, though :heart:

Tarot can be funny that way sometimes! Itā€™s almost like your deck is saying, ā€œHey, I see you. Iā€™m here.ā€ I love that you connected to it in a way that shows you what you aspire to be. This is a great connection to make and seems like the perfect card for you at the time. Wonderful job! :heavy_heart_exclamation:

Those are the best kinds of readings ā€“ ones that make clear and perfect sense! I agree with @Francisco about The Moon being in the center of your reading, but I feel it has a lot more to do with your Shadow and realizing the pieces of yourself that you need to accept or let go of. Definitely work with that energy! :crescent_moon:

:star::star::star::star::star::star:

I did do a reading for myself for this challenge, but the results of that reading ended up being a bit more personal than I want to share right now :rofl: gotta love when tarot hits you hard in the chest!

:star::star::star::star::star::star:

Reminder that this discussion closes tonight and a new discussion will be posted tomorrow! Get your readings in and have a chat!

6 Likes

Thanks, @MeganB, that really means a lot to me, that you think I interpreted it right. Now I just have to cut down on bad habits. Easier said than done. LOL.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 3 days. New replies are no longer allowed.