Divination šŸ”® Discussion October 22 - October 28

FB_IMG_1603812686590

4 Likes

Hahahhaaha @Susurrus :joy: :joy: :joy: :carrot:

4 Likes

I actually did a 3 card reading for myself. I asked 1 question, which was about my hearing. But the cards seem to answer another question Iā€™ve been wrestling with about whether I am making the right choice with my lifeā€¦ it seems that my choice is the right one for that but now I know nothing about tomorrow. Iā€™m kind of taking it as, that isnā€™t the most pressing part of my life right now & that it will work itself out. Iā€™m just not sure if thatā€™s how the cards should be read. I pulled the 2 of Swords, The Hanged Man, & the Ace of Cups. Which answered my question about whether or not my divorce was the right decision but not if I will fair well with my hearing tomorrow. Or I defaulted to the real question in my heart. Any insight or help would be greatly appreciated.

3 Likes

Thanks, @Amethyst! :grin: Itā€™s the Anima Mundi Deck and a favorite- I love how naturalistic and wild it is :national_park: Itā€™s a deck that isnā€™t afraid to shy away from the truth- it doesnā€™t pull punches! :flower_playing_cards::laughing:

I think you had a great interpretation, @Susurrus- well done with the pendulum! :clap: And omg the carrot runes- thatā€™s hilarious :rofl::carrot: As for your doubt on your personal reading- anytime you think you may have had conflicting thoughts when asking the cards, I would suggest either doing another spread or cross-checking. Itā€™s easy to have a lot on your mind, but the cards can get befuddled and confused too if your question wasnā€™t clear for them! Give it another go to find clarity for you :blush::+1:

3 Likes

Thank you! I think in a little while Iā€™m going to do a 3 card pull about the hearing later on today. Itā€™s easier for me to do them in the wee hours of the morning when all is still at my house inside and out. Minus my dog laying as close to my side as he can get. I will definitely try the 2nd spread or cross checking when I have trouble with my readings. I definitely have a lot on my mind lately. Especially since school started for my youngest and navigating the rest of the things in my head along with remote school.

Thank you so much!

3 Likes

Sounds like just what one needs in a tarot deck! :star_struck: Itā€™s very pretty.

2 Likes

Just a reminder that TODAY IS THE LAST DAY TO GET YOUR READING IN for this discussion!

2 Likes

This challenge has closed. You can respond to old posts in a private message or new thread, but new replies here are no longer allowed.