Does anyone have a fluorite activation meditation

I absolutely love the crystal activation meditations available here. Does anyone know of any other places to find them? I’m specifically looking for fluorite right now. Maybe Francisco can make some more :wink:

:purple_heart::candle::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

12 Likes

OOh, that would be great!

7 Likes

@Francisco – just tagging him so he’s sure to see this :blush:

9 Likes

Absolutely I can! Thanks for your kind words @DaynaLayna I’m glad that you find them useful. I will work on a guided meditation to bring about the properties of fluorite.

In the meantime, here is a topic shared by Christina with information and some keywords that you can use to meditate on it: Fluorite Information 💎

10 Likes

Maybe green aventurine, one day, too? I just found these meditations and I love them and I like working with green aventurine for luck.

7 Likes

@DaynaLayna thanks for pointing these out, I didn’t realize there were meditations :slight_smile: also love fluorite, so yay :slight_smile:

6 Likes

The pink quartz activation meditation is absolutely amazing!!! I highly recommend!!!
:purple_heart::candle:

5 Likes

I was actually thinking of messaging @Francisco about adding more crystal attunement meditations. I love to use them when I carry crystals with me to “activate” them before use. I would also love to use more of the crystal meditation if you have the time to make some up! :two_hearts:

8 Likes

There’s a ton on YouTube!! I’d search: Fluorite activation meditations. That’s it :wink:

7 Likes

That’s a great idea!!!

5 Likes

Thank you!! This is wonderful! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

Update: I used the theme of Fluorite’s nickname “genius stone” to write a guided meditation focused on mental clarity and awareness.

Here’s the new Fluorite activation guided meditation, voiced by Joy for Spells8 :smiley:

Fluorite-Activation-Crystal-Meditation

:arrow_forward: Fluorite Guided Meditation

11 Likes

Awesome possum! Thank you so much for the new crystal mediation!

5 Likes

Woo-hoo! Thanks, @Francisco!

5 Likes

Ooh this is amazing :star_struck: thank you @Francisco

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.