Does this mean anything?

Alright so i never got into magic or any of this but i do believe in magic and the after life. I hear voices in my head just only when people are talking about me, when im in dangerous situation or about to be i feel my late best friend is in my presence. I woke up in my dream well aware i was still sleeping i broke out of a sleep paralysis, standing infront of it like i just defeated it, yes defeated i was standing tall infront of that demon as it did an unforgettable screech its hard to explain. After that i felt stronger. Like spiritual way.
Can anyone explain this

7 Likes

Hello :hugs: and welcome home :infinite_roots: @Philly

It’s nice to meet you, Philly, I’m Marsha, an Eclectic Solitary Witch, from Colorado.

This could be your Spirit Guide… it sounds like you might be clairaudient!

This sounds like you are Lucid Dreaming!

I hope this helps you to understand a little bit better. Since you are new, I would recommend starting with the Courses! There is a lot of great information here, so if you need any guidance, or have any questions, let us know. Welcome to the family :people_hugging: @Philly

With love :pink_heart: and magick :dizzy: always

8 Likes

Thank you @marsha

7 Likes

I feel that it does, I just can’t quite reach far enough to help. I’m sure someone here can give you some insight @Cosmic_Curiosity @anon87969570 @CelestiaMoon @MeganB @AIRAM @Susurrus @Amaris_Bane @Amethyst @Solasta_Amore @Garnet any ideas?

8 Likes

Something that might help us help, if you were to want to answer the voice that are warning you, would you need to speak out loud or could you just talk to them without speaking?

8 Likes

Nono like i can hear the persons voice talk whoever is saying. And i dont talk back lol am i suppose to?

8 Likes

I don’t think so lol

7 Likes

That part I totally understand that part. Unfortunately I’m not much help. I stopped practicing due to a toxic marriage and because of more than a few brain injuries I have forgotten a lot of what I knew and did.
The voices thing I do understand. I think that part would be considered a Clair, somebody correct me if I’m wrong.
I think I was working on it but I have no idea now. I do know that it’s not always the first thought one goes to but that part sounds like it is.
Hey look a little of my memory came back, or maybe it’s the new medication :rofl:
The rest I have no idea. I think there was a similar experience discussed a little while back. I think I was part of the conversation, but don’t remember it.
Aaaand… There goes my memory :rofl:

7 Likes

@Nixi wow that’s an auspicious list, I’m honored to be included!

@Philly what is it that you want explained?

My usual response to people when spooky stuff happens is try to see what you can rule out - are there any health issues that could be influencing this? Are you getting restorative sleep? If you take meds, are they current? Have they changed? Sometimes a new med can cause side effects. Vitamins and supplements as well, if you take those.

Are there any new people in your house, or any new circumstances? Before we look at the spiritual, rule out the mundane.

8 Likes

@anon87969570 no nothing was a normal day i dont take and medication and never will. Everything was normal just yeah…

7 Likes

@marsha but what about the part when i broke out the sleep paralysis, with the demon screeching still awake i
the dream Is there any meaning to that?

7 Likes

@Philly

Through the years, I have had several nightmares where evil was trying to hurt me. When I learned Lucid Dreaming, I was able to destroy my Demons! You might try using a Protection spell before you go to sleep!

Big Hugs :hugs:

7 Likes

Hi @Philly! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

You can still be dreaming even while being awake with sleep paralysis. I’ve done that. Still, I would cleanse my house and especially my bedroom just in case. Blast some Awake Nation music from YouTube and get to work. That should help chase any dream demons away.

7 Likes

@Amethyst im not worried of any demon or anything, just wondering what it means break out a sleep paralysis still sleeping but wide awake in my dream. It shadowy tall stretchable demon that was holding me down.

7 Likes

I think you have a very strong will @Philly, to break out of the sleep paralysis like that. You sure put that demon in its place! :smiling_imp: As to your other abilities, you clearly have a very strong intuition, and a really special connection to your best friend, not limited to this life and body. :hugs: If you feel like exploring these themes more with friendly people who take you seriously, this is a great place for that :wink: :sparkling_heart:

I have one experience of sleep paralysis, while having a nap… I was laying in bed, sure that there was a small black moth in the room that might bite me. Now I know moths don’t bite, but it was not am ordinary moth! :sweat_smile: I decided to relax my body entirely and accept whatever comes, and that allowed me to eventually wake up, and see that I was alone in the room after all, as far as my senses could tell me anyway. :butterfly:

6 Likes

I would say that a cleansing is definitely a good place to start. Anyone have any suggestions for a good basic one to try?

5 Likes

Welcome to the forum @Philly :wave:

My name is Megan and I’m one of the moderators here at Spells8 :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: It’s nice to meet you!

I know I’m a little late to the party :sweat_smile: but I want to agree with what’s already been said!

I would definitely agree with @marsha here and say it sounds like you’ve got some clairaudience going on. This is a type of psychic skill that can be developed and practiced, and anyone can learn. Clairaudience means “clear hearing” and it involves being able to physically or mentally hear things that are beyond normal perception.

This sounds exactly like lucid dreaming, which I know you’ve already gotten some information about! :blush:

One thing about sleep paralysis is that it causes our minds to hallucinate. Now, I don’t want to discount or invalidate your experience, but it’s possible that the demon you saw was part of the sleep paralysis hallucination, dreaming or not.

Sleep paralysis is a temporary inability to move that occurs directly after falling asleep or waking up. Individuals maintain awareness during episodes, which frequently involve troubling hallucinations and a sensation of suffocation. (Sleep Foundation)

It’s not uncommon to feel stronger or more confident after defeating something such as a demon or sleep paralysis. It’s a boost in confidence knowing you can adequately handle it on your own! :clap:

8 Likes

@Philly I will write you something similar that suits me
I was between sleep and waking, I felt a very strong presence in the bedroom. As if the whole space was filling and heavy…I felt it with this weight standing above my face as if it was looking at me. I didn’t open my eyes and I wasn’t afraid, I thought oh some spirit stayed outside the Gate or some Angel I just prayed to my Guardian Angel
In the morning I burned sage and made a protection shield around the house…because you never know…
Welcome to the family! I’m Airam from Greece

7 Likes

You definitely fit on the list but I forgot @marsha so you can blame my mixed up brain if you’d like :rofl:
So sorry about that Marsha, I’m so glad you found it anyway

7 Likes

@Nixi

No worries, my dear friend, and please don’t be sorry for not putting me on the list. I wasn’t offended, the people you included are all much more knowledgeable and qualified to answer your questions than me. Thank you :pray: for your kind thoughts.

Love :pink_heart: and hugs :hugs: always,
Marsha

6 Likes