Dragon Stone/Septarian

For those of you who who are interested in crystals and/or working with dragons, I discovered something you might want to add to your collection:
Septarian, also known as Dragon Stone.

Image From Google

Septarian is a fossil that was formed around 50 to 70 million years ago. It’s actually just bubbly mud with calcite (the yellow), aragonite (the brown), baryte (the white), and chalcedony, and possibly limestone (the gray).

Deposits can be found in the US, Canada, New Zealand, Madagascar, Spain, and England.

Here are a few ways you can incorporate Septarian into your magickal practice:
• Whenever you need a boost of confidence
• To remain calm and think clearly during a crisis or during a stressful event
• Remove unwanted attention
• Foster cooperation in your workplace
• Self-care

12 Likes

Kasandra,
I really love eggs too but I never seen a dragon egg how inspiring. I want to work with dragons during my journey. Write know I am working on Hecate and I want to work with her first. Then Maybe later, although I am still interested in getting an egg like this one. I just have so many things going on write know at the moment! I cant believe the beauty that is illuminating from this egg! Its perfect!!
Ill write this down in my Bos
thank you!!
Jeannie

10 Likes

That’s beautiful! I have one on my Isis altar. They bring protection, confidence and strength. They carry some great vibes!!! :sparkles::sparkles:

11 Likes

Oh this is a gorgeous stone! I will have to see if I can find some! Thank you!

9 Likes

Amazon has a lot of listings, but some of the bigger, heavier ones can be a bit pricey.

9 Likes

Very cool! I’ve never seen anything like that! Wow!

9 Likes

This is really beautiful, first time really seeing something like this @Kasandra. It looks something like a dinosaur egg, although I have never seen one :thinking: I love :heart: though, really beautiful.

10 Likes

Dragons and crystals together, oh my! :heart_eyes: Thanks for sharing about Dragon Stone, @Kasandra- although calling it that makes me want to re-watch Game of Thrones :joy::+1:

640182447c72b0c2717ff63525cff9a7
[Gif from Pinterest]

Would love to add a piece of Septarian to my collection someday!

Thanks so much for sharing your wisdom, Kasandra :pray::blush::dragon_face:

9 Likes

Omg it’s gorgeous :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: thank you for sharing this with us :heart:

6 Likes

I made a post about the new crystals that I bought. And showed my septarian. I thought I made a post like this with the Correspondences. Guess not. But here’s mine!

Yours is absolutely beautiful :heart:

7 Likes

Ooh, pretty rock! LOL!

4 Likes

Thanks birthday girl!!!

3 Likes

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

You’re welcome!

2 Likes

6 Likes

They’re bloodstone jasper…I had to look trice because I thought that was my pic :rofl:

5 Likes