Dressings your candle during candle magic

Hi everyone I’m Golden and I’m not new, I’m just not good with intro’s. I just wanted to share a common practice I found effective for myself since I started practicing Conjure and Hoodoo a few years ago. I used to purchase oil and ritual kits from Art of the Root if anyone’s heard of them, and their method of candle dressing has been really effective in bringing fast results to my intentions. I take my intention oil and for a good 3 min I sit in silence, holding the bottle of oil in hand, infusing it with my intentions. I dabble the oil on the candle and if my intentions are to call something to me, I start from the bottom and draw the oil up the candle towards me, not touching the wick, speaking my intentions out loud as if it’s already here. If I’m banishing or sending a return to sender, I start at the top and draw the oil down to take it away from me. I know everyone has a way to perform their own magic but I want to share as much as possible because you all are so amazing and I’ve learned so much here! Have a beautiful Saturn Day lovelies!!!:yellow_heart::sunflower::sparkles:

12 Likes

Thank you! :blush: I have to get back to dressing my candles :candle: it’s nice to have a reminder every now & again with ideas how to go about it.

No problem not being good with Intros, perfectly okay! :smiling_face: I’m Siofra_Strega a moderator here at Spells8 & it’s nice to meet you! :hugs:

I know you said that you’re not too new, but if youbwould like to change your username you can try this:

:name_badge: How to Change Your Name and Username on Spells8

If you have any trouble you can message the moderators & one of us will be haply to help you out.

Thank you for sharing & I hope to see you more in the forum! I hope you have a great day! :revolving_hearts:

8 Likes

I’m so glad you posted this I have heard of Art of the Root I thought about buying from them many times but now I’m definitely going too I know they have great herbs and good candle kits so I’m really glad to hear how effective it’s been for you. Thank you for sharing :sparkles::crystal_ball: blessed be

8 Likes

I’m going to look them up, I hadn’t heard of them before now either!

Ooo… I’m looking through their pages now:

9 Likes

a video showing the dressing of candles by a Grand Magician step by step
thank you very much for reminding me @shabre :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

7 Likes

Welcome @shabre! And thank you for this guide!

7 Likes

I have not started dressing my candles yet and had put some art of the root stuff in my Amazon cart, that is how I came upon them. Once I get some oils then I will start doing it.

7 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.