I had a friend from another state text me today that she needed a protection spell done! She recently lost her witchy things from a move away from a toxic person in her life. So with a limited amount of space to explain it & no time to call, I found an easy one that she could do on her own at home with some basic things.
Choose a small sealable jar
Write your intentions on a small sheet of paper and place it at the bottom of the jar
Add the ingredients
Some ingredients are the foundation for protection spell jars like:
- Salt (It cleanses any negative energy)
- Chamomile (It creates soothing relaxing vibes and positive energy)
- Lavender (It brings relaxation and peace)
- Sage (It cleanses negativity and helps you restore safety and inner calmness)
- Bay Leaf (A powerful herb to shift energy from bad to good)
- Rosemary (Amazing for a good night’s sleep without nightmares)
- Cinnamon (It brings protection)
- Rose petals (Turn hate into love)
Once the jar is filled with the ingredients, place a white candle on the top of the jar’s lid
First, light the white candle and let the wax drip onto the lid, to create a base, so you can then place your candle in it, to anchor the candle to the lid of the jar. Then, let it burn until the candle is completely consumed.
Place it under your bed or choose a hidden place in your house
Use the energy of the full moon to cleanse negativity
The blue words throughout the spell will bring you right to this site where I got the spell from:
It was a lot easier to send her this page than to try to type or explain what she should do. She feels that someone put some kind of negativity towards her. It was an easy-to-read spell & seems user-friendly if someone is a beginner. It also is easily made to size, you could keep the jar with you if it’s small enough or keeps it in your bedroom or by an entranceway.