Elemental Earth Spray 🌎

Do you work with the Elementals? Here is a little information about Elemental Earth and a nice little spray and imbuing chant to go along with it. Enjoy! :earth_africa: :earth_asia:

This one is my favorite - I personally connect with Earth - Virgo here!

8 Likes

Oh wonderful! Thank you for making my day! I was wondering when it would come. I connect with water very well, so that’s why the first spray I made was the water spray. I love to spray it on my bed before I go to sleep for the night.

You do such a lovely job with your videos. There’s a lot of heart that you can feel put into them. Thank you again!

4 Likes

Thank you so much! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hooray!!! :heart_eyes: I was waiting for this one- I’m a big fan of your videos :herb::national_park::seedling: I love how exciting this is to watch- the active video clips, the energetic music, and your upbeat tone- you really do make it fun to learn! :open_book: :star_struck: Thank you for your wisdom, tips, and overall lovely watching experience. You’re amazing, @SilverBear! :two_hearts:

The only downside here is that now all four element videos are out I can’t look forward to the next one :laughing:. With both the element videos and the Macha video complete, any ideas on what you’ll be cooking up next?

3 Likes

My next one is Elemental Earth Anointing oil :slight_smile: Coming at you Friday! LOL It’s my normal boring self though no exciting video clips like this last series! haha.

3 Likes

Oh annointing oils sound wonderful too! I can’t wait to learn how to make them! Thank you so much for all that you do @SilverBear

2 Likes

I love it! The music reminds me of metalworking or mining! I love them all!

3 Likes

There is nothing boring about your or your content- you have such a way of presenting the material (in text, audio, and visual formats) that make it fun and easy to read- not to mention encouraging too! :blush: I am looking forward to the Elemental Earth Anointing Oil :raised_hands::two_hearts:

3 Likes

I love all your content @SilverBear! The anointing oil is something that I would like to do for this full moon!

@Francisco, is there a printable page for the Corn Moon that is coming up? I noticed that there is a printable for the Strawberry Moon and the Buck Moon.

1 Like

Yes, there is one! :corn: :full_moon: I’m almost done with it! I’ll let you know once it’s ready!

2 Likes

Oh thank you so much! No rush, I was being curious!

2 Likes

@Susurrus

Here are the printables for this coming full moon, the Corn Moon! :corn:

Corn-Moon-Wicca-Magic-Spell

4 Likes

Thank you Francisco! I love getting these moon pages for my BOS! I also love the spell!

3 Likes

OH awesome! I love the printables and so does my BOS! They look so good on the printable parchment paper and I love using the worksheets and blanks to journal about my meditations and rituals/spells that I do, I just have to remember to follow up on them. Lol

2 Likes

lol yes! I’m actually working on a journaling course that will be up on Spells8 soon! It will include printable pages and tips for starting a sacred journal! :smile:

3 Likes

@Francisco that’s amazing! I love journaling what I am doing to see how I’ve progressed. I also have the regular journal because it helps with my anxiety. I need to get a new one as the one I have is almost full already and I’ve only had it a couple of weeks! It helps me to get my feelings and thoughts out of my head though. So I’m not changing that part. Lol

2 Likes