Excited for this class! 🔘

Well this looks bloody fabulous :heart_eyes::ok_hand:t2:

Nice one @Francisco! :clap::clap::clap::clap:Cannot wait to start!

13 Likes

Yay!! Thanks!! I haven’t finished uploading all the course contents yet but it will be all up there soon!!

When I was growing up my mom gave me a “life-planner” journal book that in the long run made me realize how important it is to write! Goals, lists, dreams, desires… I felt this course was a must for witches!!

14 Likes

@Abs53, yes it does. Definitely would like to start it. Be great to start a spiritual journal just as @Francisco and the lesson says to do. Guess have to order something else on Amazon. I have a couple of notebooks. Bur I would like to have a binder-type notebook. So I can move the pages around and organize as I please.

10 Likes

Definitely! It looks awesome :blush: @Francisco

That’s such a cool thing to give you! I gave Connie a little journal for Xmas last year- she’s only 6 but she writes a little note in it every now and then or draws a picture :heart:

@walter yes a lovely excuse for another book :grin: can never have enough stationary!

8 Likes

I started the class! I bought a simple large, lined, journal with over 200 pages. I love larger pages so I can cover more of a topic per page. I need lined thick paper. It drives me crazy if my writing isn’t in a straight line. I love thicker paper because I use calligraphy pens to label topics. I do not mind drawing on lined pages. Fun! Thank you Francisco.

11 Likes

Thanks bc I didn’t see the post. I’ll have to this as well

9 Likes

Ohhh a great idea- 200 pages should be plenty to fill with all your wonderful journaling! Enjoy the class, @wendy4! :writing_hand::blush:

10 Likes

Great writing journals! Enjoy the journey!

9 Likes

I just purchased a notebook from Amazon. (Even tho I said I wouldn’t buy one since I have several notebooks at hand lol) However, the price was only 5.99 US . The notebook is so nice! its a soft cover but has this really smooth surface . I guess it’s like a matte texture. It has 110 pages which is not much- but hey for the price I can order another one and have my Book of Mirrors collection in a nice fluid theme. The illustration is beautiful! I would like this illustration on a nice leather, embossed BOS someday. Also been working on my penmanship! Because it’s all over the place and not so neat. ( Like Mother, like son! Lol)

![Screenshot_20200929-023137|230x500](upload://9biLFFqMKTFGG1xKldvtoNJ

8 Likes

LOL :rofl:

Great find, Dee! I love the inside too!

5 Likes

@Francisco, thank you!

6 Likes

This is GREAT @walter! Thank you for sharing, I too am a notebook nerdy :nerd_face:, I have notebooks for everything! And now I need another!!! :rofl:

6 Likes

Francisco i want ya to know that you are truly gifted and have done a Fabulous job on this site. My eyes have been open to topics and discussions on here that i never dreamed. In all my life if someone would of told me 20 years ago that i would be on the journey of becoming a witch i Would of Freaked!!! As i said you and all the other wonderful folks on this site makes the Wiccan life a blessing in my life and a easier way of life. I have learned so much in just the last few months. Thank You again for all that you do to make this site what it is.

11 Likes

This is just Amazing!!! I love it.

7 Likes

I was very excited when I saw the class. I just finished it last week & started on my third journa i love them because they are portable. I put my everyday stuff, dreams, shadow work… its a catch all of my thoughts…

9 Likes

Okay, okay…can someone be obsessed with paper?!? @Susurrus I am in love with at paper in that notebook. Where, if you don’t mind, did you get that little beauty?

6 Likes

I believe I got that journal somewhere on Amazon. I got the other 2 from Etsy. The other 2 have parchment paper in them. I love these kinds of journals. I have another 1 coming from Amazon (with a 2nd of the same for a friend of mine that lost her BOS and wants to start a new one) too, but the parchment is lined. I love real parchment paper. I absolutely love the paper you are referring to also. It’s thick & soft but feels like old world paper.

7 Likes

So exciting! Im so happy to have found this little safe haven

9 Likes

@brad1 I am grateful for your words! Thanks so much for the encouragement!! :grinning:

I am uploading more contents to the course soon! These are the next topics:

• How to stay motivated
  • Creating your own prompts

And a few more printables too! :page_facing_up: I have been working with amulets and symbols, so I want to add something to include that area of Magic into the course.

@Rowan I agree! That paper just makes me want to roll an inked quill and practice some Chinese calligraphy :laughing:

8 Likes

love it, looks so amazing! Its like a journal out of a fantasy/sci-fi novel.

4 Likes