Fae Potions - Three Recipes

Do you work with the Fae? Here are three beautifully crafted ‘fae potions’ for you to incorporate into your practice. :fairy:

23 Likes

As part of my practice, I am learning different things about the Fae as I learn about other topics. My practice is Celtic & I honor the Celtic Pantheon so working with the Fae will be worked in as I learn more on how to work with them. Thank you for the recipes, they will be a good addition once I start actively practicing with them.

8 Likes

:eyes: Oooh, I’ll be bookmarking this for later! I’ve been thinking about working with the Fae a lot recently and have been doing a lot of research! Thank you for this! :sparkling_heart:

10 Likes

Been thinking more and more about the Fae lately, feels like a presence that wants in on my practice. Now that the weather is turning colder feels like a good time for me to get more into making oils and incense since I won’t always feel the urge to be outdoors. I’ll have to give these a try, thanks!

9 Likes

I have to admit that I have some reservations (maybe “fears” is a better word :joy:) about working with the Fae. There’s just so many tales of tricksters and trouble… but that being said I am always 100% down to hear stories and learn more about them! The Fae are really interesting in their own curious ways :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Thanks for sharing these potions, @Silverbear! :heart:

7 Likes

I’ve been looking for anything like this because the garden I have for the fae is all dead! The frost took all my plants lives. So, I’d like to do something nice for them!! Thank you for these 3 recipes!! :revolving_hearts::pray::revolving_hearts:

7 Likes