February 2022 Daily Single Oracle/Tarot/Rune Draw

I believe you will accomplish anything you set your mind to! Your faith is very strong. I love how connected you are to your inner child. It’s amazing! I am still trying to reach mine. Her and I have quite the messy road to travel first.

6 Likes

Sunday, February 13, 2022

I shuffled my Inner Child Oracle Deck by Amanda Lynn Hails 3 times & drew:

• Disappointment Is Not The End

It is okay to be disappointed, it is okay to make mistakes. We do the best that we can with the knowledge that we have but not everything will always turn out as we hope. This is a part of life & though it may feel like the end, it most certainly is not. Do not let disappointments or the fear of disappointment keep you from enjoying your life.

Sunday Rune Draw :othalan:

BrightStave1 Othala
BrightStave2 Othala
Keywords for Othala

Source

• Thorsson, Edred. Big Book of Runes and Rune Magic: A Complete Guide to Interpreting Runes, Rune Lore, and the Art of Runecasting . Red Wheel/Weiser, 2018.
5 Likes

:heart: Monday, February 14, 2022 :heart:

• I shuffled my Inner Child Oracle Deck by Amanda Lynn Hails 3 times & drew:

• A TIME TO REMEMBER

A photograph can be a powerful tool on your Inner Child journey. What we feel for our inner child can be addressed as we look at images of our younger self. Create space to look through the photographs of your childhood. Gaze at each image & practice sending love, acceptance, forgiveness or whatever you need to the little you.

:heart: Rune Draw :heart:

Wunjo :wunjo:

BrightStave1 Wunjo
BrightStave2 Wunjo
Keywords for Wunjo

Source

• Thorsson, Edred. Big Book of Runes and Rune Magic: A Complete Guide to Interpreting Runes, Rune Lore, and the Art of Runecasting . Red Wheel/Weiser, 2018.
5 Likes

Good Morning Everyone, and Happy Valentine’s Day :heart:

February 14, 2022, Monday

Shuffled the deck and received The Wheel

Light Seer: changes, fate, destiny, a lucky break, cycling up through karmic lessons, the chaos of creation, a turning point, serendipity.

Shadow Seer: misfortune, karma, a need to relinquish control, the ups and downs of life, the inevitability of change, an unexpected setback.

image source: The Light Seer’s Tarot by Chris-Anne

Get ready, sweet soul, for the wheel is about to gift you divine blessings! Synchronicity is afoot, so look for wonderful new opportunities to propel your life ahead. Be prepared for fortuitous meetings or a fork in the path that will change everything for the better. If you’re open to spotting opportunities, it’s yours for the taking. Just follow the bread crumbs of serendipity and fate toward your happy ending! Remember that the wheel is always spinning and that things are never the same as they were before. Learn to enjoy this constant regeneration, and know that with every spin we have the chance to cycle upward toward our own expansion and enlightenment. Trying to control the outcome of the Wheel of Fortune would prove to be impossible, so don’t. Grab your lucky dice, and see the spinning of the wheel for what it really is: all the beauty of a lifetime of experiences, waiting to spring forth and be lived.

I allow the transformative energies of fate to help me to expand my experience

Blessed Be :dizzy:

5 Likes

Tuesday, February 15, 2022

Connect With the Cosmos

The night sky holds many a wonder, some that we see with our eyes & some that we know with our hearts. If you have pulled this card then it is time to look beyond. Go stargazing, learn the constellations, study astrology or take time in prayer to the Divine. Let the magic of the universe connect to the boundlessness within you.

I hope everyone has a great day!

I will be back later with my daily Rune draw & this week we start Heimdal’s Aett with the Rune information posts for the day starting with :haglaz:

5 Likes

Rune Draw February 15, 2022

Ironically enough I pulled this rune today & it’s the rune that I had for my weekly rune post!

Hagalaz :haglaz:

Brightstave/Upright: A change or transformation of your life situation. Perhaps crisis or trauma in the offing. The source of this impetus probably will come from beyond your present consciousness. :warning: Be prepared for crisis. This rune indicates self-ordering & inner harmony based on mythic models. (This is the only preparation possible) Seek to develop pure, crystalline ideals or principles. If change is undertaken from the impetus of crisis, a good outcome can be expected. A reshaping of your present situation is modeled on higher forms or principles (archetypes) is indicated. This rune may indicate a mystic, magician, or priest.

Source

5 Likes

Good Afternoon Everyone, what a lovely :mage: :sun_with_face: the day it is out there, the :cloud_with_snow: the sun is shining, melting after yesterday’s snowfall. :tarot_card:

February 15, 2022, Tuesday

Shuffled the deck and received Page of Pentacles

Light Seer: manifesting new opportunities, beginnings, good news, ambitions, skills and training, financial opportunities, new career paths, new connections, exploration stage, a beginner, earth magic, making plans a reality.

Shadow Seer: being noncommittal, lack of progress, learning from past mistakes, procrastinating, not bringing plans down to earth.

image source: The Light Seer’s Tarot by Chris-Anne

She holds her mandala with a curious heart, and roots into the bedrock to begin understanding the manifesting essence that we all hold. (Remember when you thought you could be an astronaut? Go ahead and ground that energy before it dissipates!) We activate practical magic with our hopes, and we pull energy up from the earth to bring it to form. Progress happens one life-stage at a time, and you must anchor into the details while simultaneously keeping your head in the clouds to dream. There may be pieces that still need to fall into alignment, but that doesn’t mean that they aren’t going to arrive! You’re in the perfect place to figure out how to make your prosperity a reality. Seek confidence and dependability, and remember that you hold this power no matter where you stand today. New perspectives and upgrades of consciousness are on the way, so use your plans for the future and expedite its arrival.

I can be practical and realistic and still run ahead to meet my dreams!

6 Likes

Wednesday, February 16, 2022

You Are Worthy

It is now time to practice speaking the words you have always longed to hear to yourself. Find a mirror & get comfortable. Look deep into your eyes & proceed to yourself what you wish others had given you, particularly as a child. It may feel awkward but stick with it, as there is much healing in this practice.

I just did my mirror magic for the Love Magic Challenge, so I think I will use that mirror later on after my appointment at 10 AM. I have done the others & feel a little better each time. I’m getting there :two_hearts:

Rune Draw

• Jera :jera:

Jera BrightStave
Jera Keywords

Source

5 Likes

Good Afternoon Everyone, wishing you all a wonderful day. Today the sun is shining :sun_with_face:

February 16, 2022, Wednesday

Shuffled the cards and received Knight of Swords :sword_tarot:

Light Seer: haste, streamlined decision-making, intelligence, wit, determination, saving the day, the pursuit of excellence, ambition, being assertive, success

Shadow Seer: unfocused and scattered energy, impatience, acting too quickly, the need for a logical solution, feeling held back by frustrating circumstances, stalling, being hard-edged and emotionally unavailable, unpredictability

image source: The Light Seer’s Tarot Deck by Chris-Anne

This Knight has one thing on his mind, and it’s running toward his success. He’s determined and passionate, articulate and intelligent, and he has an intensity that is hard to grasp. With the grace and speed of an athlete, he turns on a dime, and since he has no doubt in his sound logic, he succeeds. Are you bringing your belief and competitive assertiveness to your situation? How determined are you to accomplish this, and to charge ahead with your quick thinking and strategic decision-making? Strive for excellence every single day in order to bring a little of his magic into your life. As with all powerful energies, you may run the risk of being overly forceful or domineering. Be careful not to hurt others with your impatience to win. If you are feeling scattered, distracted, or blocked, spend time organizing your thoughts, and make sure that all your energy is hurtling in the same direction.

I move quickly to help others and, as I do, my dream expands. :tarot_card:

4 Likes

Thursday, February 17, 2022

I felt called to my Celtic Tree Oracle deck this morning. I had charged all of my oracle cards & my favorite tarot deck last night with my most used jewelry & altar crystals or popular ones for me to work with during the month.

Celtic Tree Oracle by: Sharlyn Hidalgo

I shuffled the deck 3 times & drew: 25. Mor the Sea Reversed

Reversed Meaning

You may have strayed from your origins, but it is time to realign with your ancestors. You may feel that you are at sea. If so, take a time out. Stop moving so fast. Listen to your own inner guidance. If you are separated or estranged from your family or loved ones it might be time to reconnect. If your connection to your mother is in need of healing. Mor asks you to embark upon a healing strategy.

If you do not feel good about your own body it is time for healing. It is time to come to an acceptance of your own shape, form, & size.

You may live your life on the surface but fail to dip into the depths of your inner life. Within the deep ocean of your being, you will find regeneration & a deeper connection to the sacred. Mor calls out to your deepest nature & supports your courage in entering the process of inner discovery. She offers you healing for your deepest wounds.

Mor the Sea

Do you feel called to make a pilgrimage? Perhaps it is time to take a trip or journey, one that connects you to your ancestral homeland or your spiritual home. Are you intrigued by sharpening your language skills in preparation for such a trip? Do you feel drawn to a spiritual pilgrimage to ancient power places & sacred lands? Or you may be called to make an inner journey to reconnect with your deepest, most authentic self. Is it time to plan such a journey?

You may be called to help protect the waters of the planet. This card indicates that it is time to offer your gratitude for the rivers, streams, lakes, ponds, waterways, & oceans. It is time to contemplate the water cycle that renews the earth with rain & moisture. It is time to offer your gratitude for your own emotions & your tears. In what ways can you protect the waters where you are?

Rune Draw: Othala :othalan:

Keywords for Othala
BrightStave1 Othala
BrightStave2 Othala

Source:

I feel like after yesterday & the first actual boundary that I have set with an estranged family member that is coming to visit all culminates to these readings. So I think I will definitely come back to them when I get home from dropping off Peanut at school. :smiling_face:

I hope someone else can use the guidance contained with the card &/or rune draw for today. :heart: :infinite_roots:

4 Likes

A few days ago, I drew the Gratitude card from the Magdalene Oracle. Well, I drew it again today, so that is significant. I am being told to be grateful for all that I already have and not to dwell on what’s missing.

I give thanks for all the blessings in my life.
I give thanks for all the abundance in my life.
I am always safe.

Always with Gratitude!

4 Likes

That’s great @marsha. You have a nice connection with the deck! Awesome!

4 Likes

Good Afternoon Everyone :dizzy: it is so beautiful out there, sunny with it being 46 degrees F. :sun_with_face:

February 17, 2022, Thursday

shuffled the deck and received Page of Cups :tarot_card:

Light Seer: a dreamer, serendipity, creativity, new unexpected trajectories, magic and synchronicity, an open and joyful heart, sensitivity and naivete in romance, being motivated by innovative ideas.

Shadow Seer: missing the signs, being overly sensitive, displaying childish emotions, blocked creativity.

There is serendipity and magic here. Like the first breath of love or a very first kiss, anything is possible at this time. Be open to wildly wonderful miracles. This is the “when pigs fly” card, and holding it in your hands is a sign that unforeseen yet fortuitous events are coming your way! Bring childlike enthusiasm to the unknown, and welcome any unexpected twists on your journey. Be open to inspiration from the strangest of places and pay attention to the intuitive musings that arrive — they will give your creativity wings. As you enjoy this time of strangely unique thinking, ensure that you are not being overly sensitive or blocking your own flow because you are trying to control the process. Allow your emotions to follow the bread crumbs of joy. Play a little more. Do something silly. Stay curious about any feelings of wonder and awe, and allow your sensitive dreamer to dream.

The world is my flourishing oyster and I am excited to see what happens next.

Blessed Be :dizzy: :mage: :pentacle_tarot:

4 Likes

I am getting very close! Just a few more steps & I will be an oyster bed! :heartpulse:

4 Likes

Friday, February 18, 2022

Celtic Tree Oracle by: Sharlyn Hidalgo

I shuffled my deck 3 times & drew: 8. Tinne Holly Reversed

The Tinne Holly initiates in the eighth lunation. This tree is about justice. Its energy helps protect the weak & vulnerable. There is warrior energy with Holly. The vindication of rights & clarification of claims & grievances is important. Holly protects against injustice, harm, & negativity while increasing the love & offering encouragement. This tree supports us as we work with polarity & duality, instructing us so we may create unity & wholeness. Holly encourages the right relationships & partnerships that are fair & balanced. The ogham for this tree is Tinne & the letter is T.

Reversed Meaning Is it possible that you are shirking your responsibility by avoiding conflict? Perhaps you are trying to sweep problems under the rug. Is there injustice in your life? Are you witnessing a situation in which a perpetrator is bullying or otherwise harming a victim? Are you that victim? If so, it is time to get help. Stand up for yourself before the situation gets entirely out of hand. If things are not in balance, attend to the process of returning to balance. You may not be prepared to take on a fight, now, & need some time to develop your strategies & strength. Ask others to help you.

Do you find yourself immersed in fights in your important relationships? It is time to make room for difference & let love move you into wholeness rather than duality. You might have to seek help to encourage this process.

Rune of the Day - Berkano :berkanan:

BrightStave Berkano
Keywords for Berkano

Source:

6 Likes

Good Afternoon everyone, today the air is cold also forecasted for snow late this afternoon and tomorrow. Wishing you all a wonderful day. :cloud_with_snow:

February 20, 2022, Sunday

Shuffled the deck and received 5 of Swords :sword_tarot:

Light Seer: conflict, unfair advantage, experiencing loss, the need to build your skills and your confidence, hollow victories.

Shadow Seer: deceitful strategies and feeling guilty about your win, resentment, a desire for peace, the realization that there are no winners.

You may have experienced an unexpected loss that has left you a little bit sore. Sometimes life isn’t just fair, and these inequities can drain our energy for much longer than they need to. Often, it’s the fear of failure that does most of the draining. If you are feeling outsmarted or out-jousted, remember that one chapter doesn’t define you. Wins and losses are both a part of the human experience and the keys to self-improvement lie dormant inside the difficulties. Boost your consciousness, upgrade your skills, and build on this experience. In shadow, we learn that winning isn’t everything, especially when deceit is a part of the strategy. The obsessive desire to win can have us stopping at nothing to feel victorious, and in the long run, we risk everything we’ve built along the way. You may find yourself a few steps backward after winning if you are not bringing your integrity to the game.

The lessons move m ahead, always.

Blessed Be :dizzy: :pentacle_tarot: :mage:

5 Likes

Monday, February 21, 2022

• I shuffled my Celtic Tree Oracle deck by Sharlyn Hidalgo 3 times & drew: 10. Quert Apple

The Quert Apple shares the ninth lunation with the Coll Hazel but brings its own perspective to this sunny time of the year. She offers us such sweet fruit and in such variety, it’s fitting that she is concerned with beauty and making choices among many good things. She also reminds us of the unseen helpers that minister to the plant world. With Apple, we honor the fairies, as well as the devas and nature spirits that play a central role in the organization and proliferation of plant life on our planet.

Abunddance is associated with this card. Therefore, you are granted many boons & blessings. You are reminded to be grateful and to count those blessings. Appreciation is in order. Look to paradise that you live in and do what you can to protect her. Give your gratitude to all the unseen helpers of nature. Perhaps you can leave a corner of your yard or garden wild so that the nature spirits have a safe place to dwell.

Rune Draw

• I drew Ansuz :ansuz: this morning

Overall Meanings/Keyword(s): Inspiration, Enthusiasm, Synthesis, Transformation, Words

Find your ears before you search for words. Mental stability, communion, inspiration, listening, words, elders, conversation, order, answers, exploration, the principle of divine conscious power as embodied by Odin, synthetic consciousness. Listening to oneself or one’s inner voice. Breath or ancestral sovereign god. (Odin)

Brightstave/Upright:

Messages, advice, information may be coming from external sources, or you may be being asked to pay attention to messages coming from your higher self. Also concerned with divine wisdom & communication with higher planes as well as mundane messages & knowledge. Be extra open to signals from the universe. Pay attention to animals crossing your path, cloud imagery, numerical messages & other synchronicities. Potential for prophecies, revelations, or other messages from your allies in the Otherworld. A capacity for spiritual growth & new insights.

Ansuz 4th Rune of the Elder Futhark & Freya’s Aett

5 Likes

Good Afternoon Everyone :dizzy: it is a cold windy day here, blowing from the north. :leaves:

February 21, 2022, Monday. Happy Family Day’s Canada :family_woman_boy_boy:

Shuffled the deck and received 6 of Pentacles :tarot_card:

Light Seer: two-way abundance (giving and receiving), being charitable, a positive and generous mindset, advancement, awakening, inflow, help coming from others.

Shadow Seer: a one-way flow of abundance (over-giving or over-receiving), hoarding and holding on to what you have, choosing not to help, being uncharitable, selfishness, ulterior motives, inability to accept help.

Being open to give to others and to receive from others are states that we must all cultivate. This card asks you to experience these consciously. How does helping others make you feel? It feels good, right? Abundant? Heart-centered? Gifting your time, money, or energy to someone else will open up the floodgates of new resources coming your way. Be generous with everything you have learned, and remain conscious of the flow of abundance from the Universe. Consider these sacred dualities: learning and teaching. Receiving and giving. Accepting and offering. Open your heart to this sacred balance of energy, and fill in any gaps you have around scarcity and abundance. It will imbue your life with compassion and generosity, and usher in new states of prosperity. Donating your energetic resources to help others will be life-changing for those in need. Choose a cause that moves your soul, and watch your feelings of prosperity shift.

I show gratitude for my life through generosity and compassion.

Blessed Be :dizzy: :mage: :pentacle_tarot:

4 Likes

Tuesday, February 22, 2022

Celtic Tree Oracle Draw

(by Sharlyn Hidalgo)

I shuffled the Celtic Tree Oracle deck 3 times & drew:

9. Coll Hazel – Reversed

The Coll Hazel initiates the ninth lunation & includes the celebration of the summer solstice, also known as Alban Heroin, Midsummer, & Litha. Here we give our gratitude for the abundance of Mother Earth. Hazel is about compassion & love for our friends & families - as well as safety & protection, which are important aspects of mothering & nurturing. Hazel supports our emotional life. She honors the moon & the waters of our planet. She supports creative expression in the form of story, poetry, art, song, & dance. Hazel brings clarity when we seek advice. The ogham for this tree is Coll & the letters C & K.

Reversed: Are you ignoring your intuitive knowing? Perhaps you don’t like what you are sensing, as change is indicated. Even so, it is time to pay attention to the wisdom that is offered to you. Are you resistant to advice?

Are you cut off from other women? From the mothers in your life? Perhaps it is time to heal a mother wound. Perhaps you are cut off from your family or connection to Mother Earth. How do you mother yourself? It is time to cease repeating habitual negative messages to yourself. Instead, begin giving yourself the nurturing you require. Offer this to others as well. Too much criticism separates us from ourselves & others.

Rune Draw :uruz:

Uruz :uruz:

Uruz BrightStave1
Uruz BrightStave2
Uruz Keywords

Rune Meaning Source

5 Likes

February 22, 2022

Radiant Crystal Oracle Deck

Aquamarine

• Courage, Protection, Calming
    • Chakra
      • :heart: Heart Chakra
  • Astrological Sign
    • Aries :aries:
    • Gemini :gemini:
    • Pisces :pisces:
  • Affirmation
    • I am centered, creating balance in my heart & mind.
  • Energies
    • Aquamarine has a soothing energy that calms, fears, & creates a sense of protection. It enhances spiritual communication & clear verbal communication with others. It encourages quick thinking, connects us to our higher selves.
  • Flower/Herb :herb: :hibiscus:
    • Lavender
      • Calm
      • Purity
      • Protection
      • Devotion
4 Likes