February 2022 Daily Single Oracle/Tarot/Rune Draw

For me, being still, is entering my sacred space, lighting a candle, burning some incense, putting on some type of meditation music, opening the curtains wide to feel the sun, and turning on all my fans. I don’t want to make my puppy to sneeze lol.

I grab my meditation pillows and my meditation blanket and I lay down or curl up in a position most comfortable. I will use all my senses to settle myself and then I will either drop into a visualization or listen to a guided meditation if my mind is really restless and I need hand holding.

That is what being still means to me. I feel so powerful and rested after. My energy is at it’s brightest and you probably could feel my heart chakra all the way over there in Florida lol!

5 Likes

@MeganB I completely get it. I have been thinking about this card after my afternoon yesterday & each time I think I set time aside to do it before my husband gets home, I find myself doing something else. I have no idea how to Be Still anymore. My anxiety has been so bad since my appointment earlier in the week.

5 Likes

Good Morning everyone, for some reason my spirit is restless today. :mage: :magic_wand:

February 11, 2022, Friday

Shuffled the deck and received 5 of Pentacles

Light Seer financial or health difficulties, feeling left out or ostracized, worrying about your security, a chance to clear energy blockages

Shadow Seer scarcity mindset, feeling helpless, victimhood, inability to move ahead, fear and isolation, resistance to positivity, feelings of low self-worth that keep you from participating in prosperity, a light at the end of the tunnel.

image source: The Light Seer’s Tarot by Chris-Anne

It’s time to squarely address any feelings about safety and security that have you worried about your well0being. Are you stressed about your finances or health, or feeling left out from the prosperity that others seem to enjoy? To counteract these corrosive energetic states, you are being asked to reclaim your personal power. Find your hunger for fierce positivity, and seek opportunity in your current circumstances. It’s hiding in the shadows. If you’ve been stagnant for a hot minute, ask yourself if you’ve been laser-focused on the things that are lacking in your life. If fear, self-pity, or helplessness try to dictate your reality, flip the script and remember that against all odds, all oppression, all class barriers, all everything . . . there is always a choice to move beyond your current limitations. Make the absolute best of your luminous life – you are not locked out from that which you desire. See the keys that will help you get there, and choose to open the door.

Doors that activate magical opportunities are always opening for me. :tarot_card: :pentacle_tarot:

Blessed Be :dizzy:

7 Likes

This resonates with me a lot. I really tend to lean into trauma responses and one of those is constantly being busy then shaming myself when I rest. I took this as I should be still, take time to relax but also take time to just be, work on me, worry about me, do what I want to do and to stop telling myself I have to constantly be moving. Between seeing this and @MeganB reading for me today I really need to focus on some self love. :heart:

5 Likes

Saturday, February 12, 2022

I shuffled my Inner Child Oracle Deck by Amanda Lynn Hails 3 times & drew:

Go Inward

Take time today to meet with your inner child. Find a comfortable spot, close your eyes & let your awareness go inward. Feel for the place within you that draws you in & allow for your inner child to come to you there. Let them be as they are, embracing them, listening to them & providing them with unconditional love. :heartpulse:

Honestly, I had managed to draw Be Still again this morning the first time. I remember trying to be able to get it done yesterday, so I’m going to get it done today & then spend some time in my space to work on this card for today. It seems very important that I practice Be Still as well as Go Inward.

Saturday Rune Draw

BrightStave1 Algiz
BrightStave2 Algiz

Source

• Thorsson, Edred. Big Book of Runes and Rune Magic: A Complete Guide to Interpreting Runes, Rune Lore, and the Art of Runecasting . Red Wheel/Weiser, 2018.
5 Likes

Update I set an alarm on my phone for 15 minutes. (I feel like that’s a good amount of time for this exercise.) I turned off the TV, closed the curtains, shut the door. & just closed my eyes & let the thoughts & my inner child come to me. Most of it was memories from my childhood & they were mostly things I used to like to do. Mostly. I told her to be her, she is perfect the way she is & I love her unconditionally. Some other things popped in, but I let them go so my Inner Child could finish her projects. I told her some things like, you are very craft & crafts are something that you are good at, keep going. It brought back memories of my father & how happy he was to see what I had done or created or to help with ways of keeping things tidy. (He used to give me his cigar tubes & boxes for different things that I was using. I kept the beads for my bead weaving loom separated by color in the tubes & the tubes in the box with needles & thread that I needed for the loom)

I honestly think I am going to practice this once a week to see what else happens.

I also followed & made a playlist of The Tarot Diagnosis episodes to listen to on Spotify. They are practicing licensed therapists that have a love of tarot & a lot of the episodes are things that I am working on or that have come up recently for me. I feel like I’m headed in the right direction. :heart:

6 Likes

I believe you will accomplish anything you set your mind to! Your faith is very strong. I love how connected you are to your inner child. It’s amazing! I am still trying to reach mine. Her and I have quite the messy road to travel first.

6 Likes

Sunday, February 13, 2022

I shuffled my Inner Child Oracle Deck by Amanda Lynn Hails 3 times & drew:

• Disappointment Is Not The End

It is okay to be disappointed, it is okay to make mistakes. We do the best that we can with the knowledge that we have but not everything will always turn out as we hope. This is a part of life & though it may feel like the end, it most certainly is not. Do not let disappointments or the fear of disappointment keep you from enjoying your life.

Sunday Rune Draw :othalan:

BrightStave1 Othala
BrightStave2 Othala
Keywords for Othala

Source

• Thorsson, Edred. Big Book of Runes and Rune Magic: A Complete Guide to Interpreting Runes, Rune Lore, and the Art of Runecasting . Red Wheel/Weiser, 2018.
5 Likes

:heart: Monday, February 14, 2022 :heart:

• I shuffled my Inner Child Oracle Deck by Amanda Lynn Hails 3 times & drew:

• A TIME TO REMEMBER

A photograph can be a powerful tool on your Inner Child journey. What we feel for our inner child can be addressed as we look at images of our younger self. Create space to look through the photographs of your childhood. Gaze at each image & practice sending love, acceptance, forgiveness or whatever you need to the little you.

:heart: Rune Draw :heart:

Wunjo :wunjo:

BrightStave1 Wunjo
BrightStave2 Wunjo
Keywords for Wunjo

Source

5 Likes

Good Morning Everyone, and Happy Valentine’s Day :heart:

February 14, 2022, Monday

Shuffled the deck and received The Wheel

Light Seer: changes, fate, destiny, a lucky break, cycling up through karmic lessons, the chaos of creation, a turning point, serendipity.

Shadow Seer: misfortune, karma, a need to relinquish control, the ups and downs of life, the inevitability of change, an unexpected setback.

Get ready, sweet soul, for the wheel is about to gift you divine blessings! Synchronicity is afoot, so look for wonderful new opportunities to propel your life ahead. Be prepared for fortuitous meetings or a fork in the path that will change everything for the better. If you’re open to spotting opportunities, it’s yours for the taking. Just follow the bread crumbs of serendipity and fate toward your happy ending! Remember that the wheel is always spinning and that things are never the same as they were before. Learn to enjoy this constant regeneration, and know that with every spin we have the chance to cycle upward toward our own expansion and enlightenment. Trying to control the outcome of the Wheel of Fortune would prove to be impossible, so don’t. Grab your lucky dice, and see the spinning of the wheel for what it really is: all the beauty of a lifetime of experiences, waiting to spring forth and be lived.

I allow the transformative energies of fate to help me to expand my experience

5 Likes

Tuesday, February 15, 2022

Connect With the Cosmos

The night sky holds many a wonder, some that we see with our eyes & some that we know with our hearts. If you have pulled this card then it is time to look beyond. Go stargazing, learn the constellations, study astrology or take time in prayer to the Divine. Let the magic of the universe connect to the boundlessness within you.

I hope everyone has a great day!

I will be back later with my daily Rune draw & this week we start Heimdal’s Aett with the Rune information posts for the day starting with :haglaz:

5 Likes

Rune Draw February 15, 2022

Ironically enough I pulled this rune today & it’s the rune that I had for my weekly rune post!

Hagalaz :haglaz:

Brightstave/Upright: A change or transformation of your life situation. Perhaps crisis or trauma in the offing. The source of this impetus probably will come from beyond your present consciousness. :warning: Be prepared for crisis. This rune indicates self-ordering & inner harmony based on mythic models. (This is the only preparation possible) Seek to develop pure, crystalline ideals or principles. If change is undertaken from the impetus of crisis, a good outcome can be expected. A reshaping of your present situation is modeled on higher forms or principles (archetypes) is indicated. This rune may indicate a mystic, magician, or priest.

Source

5 Likes

Good Afternoon Everyone, what a lovely :mage: :sun_with_face: the day it is out there, the :cloud_with_snow: the sun is shining, melting after yesterday’s snowfall. :tarot_card:

February 15, 2022, Tuesday

Shuffled the deck and received Page of Pentacles

Light Seer: manifesting new opportunities, beginnings, good news, ambitions, skills and training, financial opportunities, new career paths, new connections, exploration stage, a beginner, earth magic, making plans a reality.

Shadow Seer: being noncommittal, lack of progress, learning from past mistakes, procrastinating, not bringing plans down to earth.

She holds her mandala with a curious heart, and roots into the bedrock to begin understanding the manifesting essence that we all hold. (Remember when you thought you could be an astronaut? Go ahead and ground that energy before it dissipates!) We activate practical magic with our hopes, and we pull energy up from the earth to bring it to form. Progress happens one life-stage at a time, and you must anchor into the details while simultaneously keeping your head in the clouds to dream. There may be pieces that still need to fall into alignment, but that doesn’t mean that they aren’t going to arrive! You’re in the perfect place to figure out how to make your prosperity a reality. Seek confidence and dependability, and remember that you hold this power no matter where you stand today. New perspectives and upgrades of consciousness are on the way, so use your plans for the future and expedite its arrival.

I can be practical and realistic and still run ahead to meet my dreams!

6 Likes

Wednesday, February 16, 2022

You Are Worthy

It is now time to practice speaking the words you have always longed to hear to yourself. Find a mirror & get comfortable. Look deep into your eyes & proceed to yourself what you wish others had given you, particularly as a child. It may feel awkward but stick with it, as there is much healing in this practice.

I just did my mirror magic for the Love Magic Challenge, so I think I will use that mirror later on after my appointment at 10 AM. I have done the others & feel a little better each time. I’m getting there :two_hearts:

Rune Draw

• Jera :jera:

Jera BrightStave
Jera Keywords

Source

5 Likes

Good Afternoon Everyone, wishing you all a wonderful day. Today the sun is shining :sun_with_face:

February 16, 2022, Wednesday

Shuffled the cards and received Knight of Swords :sword_tarot:

Light Seer: haste, streamlined decision-making, intelligence, wit, determination, saving the day, the pursuit of excellence, ambition, being assertive, success

Shadow Seer: unfocused and scattered energy, impatience, acting too quickly, the need for a logical solution, feeling held back by frustrating circumstances, stalling, being hard-edged and emotionally unavailable, unpredictability

image source: The Light Seer’s Tarot Deck by Chris-Anne

This Knight has one thing on his mind, and it’s running toward his success. He’s determined and passionate, articulate and intelligent, and he has an intensity that is hard to grasp. With the grace and speed of an athlete, he turns on a dime, and since he has no doubt in his sound logic, he succeeds. Are you bringing your belief and competitive assertiveness to your situation? How determined are you to accomplish this, and to charge ahead with your quick thinking and strategic decision-making? Strive for excellence every single day in order to bring a little of his magic into your life. As with all powerful energies, you may run the risk of being overly forceful or domineering. Be careful not to hurt others with your impatience to win. If you are feeling scattered, distracted, or blocked, spend time organizing your thoughts, and make sure that all your energy is hurtling in the same direction.

I move quickly to help others and, as I do, my dream expands. :tarot_card:

4 Likes

Thursday, February 17, 2022

I felt called to my Celtic Tree Oracle deck this morning. I had charged all of my oracle cards & my favorite tarot deck last night with my most used jewelry & altar crystals or popular ones for me to work with during the month.

Celtic Tree Oracle by: Sharlyn Hidalgo

I shuffled the deck 3 times & drew: 25. Mor the Sea Reversed

Reversed Meaning

You may have strayed from your origins, but it is time to realign with your ancestors. You may feel that you are at sea. If so, take a time out. Stop moving so fast. Listen to your own inner guidance. If you are separated or estranged from your family or loved ones it might be time to reconnect. If your connection to your mother is in need of healing. Mor asks you to embark upon a healing strategy.

If you do not feel good about your own body it is time for healing. It is time to come to an acceptance of your own shape, form, & size.

You may live your life on the surface but fail to dip into the depths of your inner life. Within the deep ocean of your being, you will find regeneration & a deeper connection to the sacred. Mor calls out to your deepest nature & supports your courage in entering the process of inner discovery. She offers you healing for your deepest wounds.

Mor the Sea

Do you feel called to make a pilgrimage? Perhaps it is time to take a trip or journey, one that connects you to your ancestral homeland or your spiritual home. Are you intrigued by sharpening your language skills in preparation for such a trip? Do you feel drawn to a spiritual pilgrimage to ancient power places & sacred lands? Or you may be called to make an inner journey to reconnect with your deepest, most authentic self. Is it time to plan such a journey?

You may be called to help protect the waters of the planet. This card indicates that it is time to offer your gratitude for the rivers, streams, lakes, ponds, waterways, & oceans. It is time to contemplate the water cycle that renews the earth with rain & moisture. It is time to offer your gratitude for your own emotions & your tears. In what ways can you protect the waters where you are?

Rune Draw: Othala :othalan:

Keywords for Othala
BrightStave1 Othala
BrightStave2 Othala

Source:

I feel like after yesterday & the first actual boundary that I have set with an estranged family member that is coming to visit all culminates to these readings. So I think I will definitely come back to them when I get home from dropping off Peanut at school. :smiling_face:

I hope someone else can use the guidance contained with the card &/or rune draw for today. :heart: :infinite_roots:

4 Likes

A few days ago, I drew the Gratitude card from the Magdalene Oracle. Well, I drew it again today, so that is significant. I am being told to be grateful for all that I already have and not to dwell on what’s missing.

I give thanks for all the blessings in my life.
I give thanks for all the abundance in my life.
I am always safe.

Always with Gratitude!

4 Likes

That’s great @marsha. You have a nice connection with the deck! Awesome!

4 Likes

Good Afternoon Everyone :dizzy: it is so beautiful out there, sunny with it being 46 degrees F. :sun_with_face:

February 17, 2022, Thursday

shuffled the deck and received Page of Cups :tarot_card:

Light Seer: a dreamer, serendipity, creativity, new unexpected trajectories, magic and synchronicity, an open and joyful heart, sensitivity and naivete in romance, being motivated by innovative ideas.

Shadow Seer: missing the signs, being overly sensitive, displaying childish emotions, blocked creativity.

image source: The Light Seer’s Tarot Deck by Chris-Anne

There is serendipity and magic here. Like the first breath of love or a very first kiss, anything is possible at this time. Be open to wildly wonderful miracles. This is the “when pigs fly” card, and holding it in your hands is a sign that unforeseen yet fortuitous events are coming your way! Bring childlike enthusiasm to the unknown, and welcome any unexpected twists on your journey. Be open to inspiration from the strangest of places and pay attention to the intuitive musings that arrive — they will give your creativity wings. As you enjoy this time of strangely unique thinking, ensure that you are not being overly sensitive or blocking your own flow because you are trying to control the process. Allow your emotions to follow the bread crumbs of joy. Play a little more. Do something silly. Stay curious about any feelings of wonder and awe, and allow your sensitive dreamer to dream.

The world is my flourishing oyster and I am excited to see what happens next.

Blessed Be :dizzy: :mage: :pentacle_tarot:

4 Likes

I am getting very close! Just a few more steps & I will be an oyster bed! :heartpulse:

4 Likes