Gauging Spells8 Course Meeting Interest

Good evening everyone :heart:

@jada1 brought up a point that I have been discussing with @Francisco so I wanted to bring it forward to you all. Jada asked in their post about courses where people can actually work together on something and chat with each other through the process.

If you didn’t know already, Spells8 is full of courses and information that are all self-paced.

I thought it would be a great idea to choose one course and do a sort of classroom-style meeting once a week via Zoom to go over the course, any questions, lessons, and things we wanted to share. We could use it as a literal classroom to gather and learn together.

If we didn’t want to choose a course, I have also thought of just making myself available via Zoom for an hour or two a week to have people pop in and chat, ask questions, get advice, etc.

Before moving forward with any of this, though, I wanted to gauge interest. Obviously, I want it to be worth your time but also mine.

So, what do we think?

Continuing the discussion from Do you guys know any online witch classes for eclectic witches or any online covens?

11 Likes

This an amazing idea! I’ve been through most of the courses but going through them again with the Coven would help us learn better and grow as a Coven :heartpulse: Thank you :heartpulse:

7 Likes

Megan & Lisa “Yes”, I would love to go zoom! I just feel like even though I have been watching videos putting everything together with the help of my coven would be an extra benefit. Like a spell or something, we all can agree upon! A blessing for members! A tarot class, crochet, beading, etc anything! It would help me to go over everything to do with infinite roots classes!
We are infinite roots :infinity:, I desire to have togetherness!
Jeannie

7 Likes

I’d love to meet everyone on Zoom, whether it’s for a lesson or to perform a group ritual or just for a chat over a cuppa :infinity: :deciduous_tree:

6 Likes

Sounds amazing :smiley: I wanted something lively.

4 Likes

I would be up for it. I did have some questions on the tarot while I was going over the course that is available. It would for me have to be on either a weekend (Saturday/Sunday) or on Monday which is my day off from the office.

5 Likes

I’m glad there is interest! I’ll see what I can come up with and brainstorm with @Francisco on how we want to move forward with this!

6 Likes

Can you Zoom on your phone? Because my computer doesn’t have a camera. I’ve never zoomed before.

5 Likes

I use a TV as a screen for my Pc so I don’t have a camera either, I hadn’t actually thought about whether you could do it on a phone? I just assumed you could? :heart:

4 Likes

I prefer Zoom on the phone (or a tablet) over using a PC. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

@Amethyst & @Liisa yes, you can do it from your phone with the Zoom app. It’s blue with a white camera in the center for the thumbnail on my phone, I have a Samsung Android. :smiley:

5 Likes

@Siofra @praecog29 thank you :heart_eyes: I’ve just downloaded the app :heart:

6 Likes

You are very welcome my friend. :hugs: :heart_decoration:

6 Likes

:hugs::hugs::heart: Blessed Be :heart:

6 Likes

Amethyst,
You can zoom on your phone :iphone:
If you want to practice on me you can!
Jeannie

5 Likes

Okay, cool. I’m just glad I got a smartphone finally! Thanks, @Siofra, and @praecog29! I’m downloading it now.

@Jeannie1 I’d love to learn from you! Just tell me when. And um, how. DM if you want.

6 Likes

You’re very welcome! Anytime! :star2:

5 Likes