Gratitude for Spell8 Site

I just wanted to thank whoever put so much work into the Spell8 web site! What a work of love. I enjoy the courses, the visuals, the Book of Shadows pages, and the Daily Devotional app. Thank you again, generous people/person, .

11 Likes

That’s all @Francisco! He does amazing work :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Thank you, Wendy, for your support and your kind words!! :pray: :smiley:

I enjoy every minute that I am working on Spells8 and I feel really grateful to have a wonderful community of Witches helping me along the way!! :star_struck: :innocent:

Please let me know if you have any ideas or extra feedback to keep improving the site and community.

Thank you again and Many Blessings!! :sparkling_heart:

7 Likes

I just finished putting together my Book of Shadows. After trying to make my own in a bound book, I really appreciate the loose leaf binder idea! I will use my bound books as journals. I have used plastic sleeves to hold the pages. It keeps the pages intact, and provides a pocket for adding all types of information.
One suggestion, could you make a divider for Esbats, and one for Candles?
Thank you again for the awesome ideas.

4 Likes

We give our thanks to @Francisco a very hard working intelligent man! Thank you @Francisco

2 Likes

Hi Wendy! Thanks again for your feedback! Here are the divider pages you suggested. Let me know what you think:

Esbats-Book-of-Shadows-Sections-Page

Candles-Book-of-Shadows-Section-Page

6 Likes

Francisco, you are just too awesome for words! I printed them out and put them in my binder just now! Thank you.

4 Likes

isn’t he though!! Love him!

5 Likes

Lol you’re very welcome!! :blush:

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 12 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.