Got lost in the ether!

Continuing the discussion from Gratitude for Spell8 Site:

Continuing the discussion from Hello and Merry Meet from Japan!:

I’m overwhelmed by the warm wishes and heartfelt welcome extended by so many! I just finished the Self-initiation course and feeling very happy about that because I could read and listen to all of the instruction without feeling reservations about this thing or that. Having been raised a Christian, I found so many dogmas to be so counter-intuitive. I was always told not to question things that were a matter of faith and that the faith I had was a gift from God not to be questioned or doubted. But I did doubt!
This time, going through the basic instructions, I never felt my intelligence was being insulted. And rather than spurn the things that are earthly, we can rejoice in and celebrate being a part of Nature. How wonderful is that!
I do feel I’ve found a home. The future is bright! Thank you again for all your support. I have felt the energy from you! Magick!
Thanks especially to Spells8 for this resource. I’m still overwhelmed by how much there is to learn, but this website has become a base for me to turn to. Ever grateful!!!
I tried to post this on the introductions site, but I think I ended up just sending a message to myself. So I’m sending this long message here because I wanted you to know how glad I am I found this website and how much I love it!
Barbara

9 Likes

Thank you for such beautiful words, Barbara!! :pray: :grin:

Discovering this path can be overwhelming, I agree! It’s a never-ending learning process and I salute your attitude :clap: :clap:

We must be willing to be beginners every single day! And have fun too!

Many blessings on your journey! :sparkles:

5 Likes

Thank you for taking the time to write these lovely words and share your gratitude- and most of all, thank you for being here, Barbara! :heart: I’m so glad you’ve found your home, we are very blessed to have you in the forum family :hugs:

It can most definitely be tricky maneuvering through a new site- you’re doing great! The easiest way to make a new post is from the main page (forum.spells8.com). You’ll see a gray bar, and on the right side is the button “+ New Topic”. From there you can write a title and choose the category :+1:. If any issues or challenges come out, don’t hesitate to reach out- we’re happy to help! :grin:

Thank you again for spreading the positivity- reading your post made me smile :two_hearts: All the best to you, and blessed be!

2 Likes

I can relate. I was raised a Christian and had doubts and questions. It just didn’t add up for me. I still pray, but not only to one God. I pray to many God’s and Goddesses! I’m so happy to have you part of the family!

4 Likes

Unlike Christianity, Paganism seems to encourage questions. So ask away! We are glad to have you here @barbara1! :hugs:

2 Likes