Greetings.... I joined Spells8 today... from Texas

My magical name is Amber
New to all of this…especially getting used to the ‘computer’.
I like working with Tarot, Moons, Color, Candles, Chants, Ritual and Ceremony.
Trying to learn Astrology but its been slow.

10 Likes

Welcome, @Amber.8 my name is Debra, it’s nice to meet you. You will get the hang of it all, just go at your own pace. You should check out the courses there is a lot of information about the courses. If you ever have a question, just post it in the forum and someone will come along and help you.

7 Likes

Hi Amber from Texas. Welcome to Spells8. Christine4 is our crystal angel.
Siofra loves tarot. Megan is our you-tube video queen. The travel witch is a joy and full of goodness and light. And then our hero, Francisco who created this place of knowledge, and rules…yes, every one has rules of one type or another.
Siofra will give one of the best welcomes. She’s a smart and empathetic puppy.
We all came together as seekers and stay together through mutual respect and love.
Garnet

6 Likes

Hi @Amber.8! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

There’s a really neat tutorial for navigating the site, but I can’t find it right now. One of our mods will have it though, so don’t worry. I’m sure @Susurrus can help you out!

What I will link you to is the Courses. They’ll help you get your feet under you and help you get used to the site. Plus they’re fun!

If you have any questions, just ask and someone will pop up to help you out. I look forward to talking with you more!

7 Likes

Hi Amber, I’m Linda and I’m from Texas too. Welcome! If you have any questions just ask and someone will have the answer. I learn something new everyday.

8 Likes

Merry Meet! @Amber.8 I am Siofra from Cape Cod, but I have lived in Dallas & Austin, TX! I would love to live there again, or even visit! I loved it there.

However, I am here to assist @Amethyst with navigating the forum & I can add in some links to parts of the site that you may find interesting.

Forum How-To :speech_balloon: Guides for Using the Forum!

Start the Interactive Forum Tutorial with Discobot!

For Tarot:

For Moons:

For Color:

Candles:

Side Note: The Weekly Challenges are started every Wednesday & you have until Tuesday at 7AM EDT to post your entry. It’s open to your own way to do the challenge & a good way to learn about different aspects of magic, hone skills or see how others use topics in their practice. So there are a lot of replies but also a lot of linked entries in each challenge post. This week’s challenge is:

You can always Search the forum for any topic you may be interested in or just jump in on any open topic/start your own topic!

If you have any questions please feel free to reach out & someone will be right with you!

8 Likes

Merry Meet and Welcome! @Amber.8
I’m from Colorado. So glad you have joined us.
:heart:

7 Likes

Merry meet @Amber.8 :blush:

Welcome to the forum- thank you for reaching out and sharing your introduction, is a pleasure to meet you!

I know computer stuff can be baffling at times, and I can see that others hae kindly shared some great guides and helpful resources for you. Feel free to look those over and if you have any questions, know that you are always welcome to reach out :heart:

Please make yourself at home here- I am looking forward to talking with you more soon! Blessed be :sparkles:

8 Likes

I appreciate all the help I’m receiving. Thank you for your kind welcome to the group. I’m slowly finding my way around. :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Thank you for all the suggestions. I’ve been doing the daily candle work for a few weeks before I joined. Really love all the info I am learning. So glad to be here. Everyone seems so nice and respectful. Just what I was looking for. Thank you so much.

8 Likes

Thank you @debra2 @Garnet @marsha @Ostara @Amethyst @Susurrus for welcoming me so warmly to this forum. I’ll try to figure out the computer stuff as I go. Really excited to read and learn more.

9 Likes

Welcome, @Amber.8, I’m glad you’re here!

8 Likes

You are very welcome, we are very happy to have you here! :infinite_roots:

If you have any questions about the use of the site we have a Site Feedback category where there are guides & questions or feel free to message the moderator team & we will get it sorted out for you :heart:

7 Likes

Welcome @Amber.8. I, too, am living in Texas! I am sure you will find this place to be as magical and meaningful as I have. Everyone has a wealth of knowledge they are willing to share! There is always something to learn. :smiley:

Athena

7 Likes

You’re welcome! And no worries, we were all new at once time, both to the forum and to the computer. You’ll get it! I have faith in you!

6 Likes

Take your time, if you have questions, just go to forum and ask. Some one will reach out to you.
Garnet

6 Likes

@Amber.8 you are welcome, glad to see you here.

6 Likes

Thank you @Athena.
I am finding lots of magical tidbits on the website. I have a lot of reading to do. Nice to see so many from Texas and other interesting places. :smile:

7 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.