Has February Changed? ❤ Collective Reading Touchbase 2021

Okay, everyone, January is almost over and it is time to revisit our Collective Reading for 2021 and see if there is anything new we need to keep in mind for February. Since collective readings can change over time, I’ve decided every month to do a review (like I did for January) and a glimpse into any changes we might see for the coming month.

:heart: This month, we’re looking at February. :heart:

As a reminder, this is the card I pulled for February.

February 2021: The Ace of Wands Reversed

Things are delayed this month, but we don’t know what those things are yet. The Ace of Wands Reversed points to ideas and inspiration slowly growing and emerging but not taking full form yet. There could be a delay in the ability for these ideas to take shape and it may cause some frustration.

This morning, I sat down and pulled three more cards to give us a bit more information going into the next month. I pulled the Four of Swords, the Eight of Rods, and the Page of Cups – all reversed!

:sparkles: The first thing I want to point out is that all cards, even the one I pulled in the collective reading, are reversed. When this happens, it’s usually a sign to me that major blockages are happening and we just have to ride them out or figure out a way to untangle them. :sparkles:

:crossed_swords: The Reversed Four of Swords points to a deep exhaustion. Usually, the Four of Swords upright is a sign of rest and relaxation, of taking your mind off the troubles you’re burdened with and giving yourself a break. When reversed, though, you’re just done. Your mind and body can’t keep up anymore and you are exhausted.

:chopsticks: The Reversed Eight of Rods points to massive change and frustration with resistance. Poor decisions could be made because you’re in a hurry to just get things done. The change that is coming, though, is one that will put people in alignment with their values. The resistance is normal, but resistance on such a massive scale is unnerving to me.

:cup_with_straw: Lastly, the Reversed Page of Cups points to an emotional and creative block. There are doubts and people are disconnected from themselves and their intuition. Instead of the cup being upright and holding all the emotion and creativity, the cup is upside down and it’s just sort of pouring out and slipping through your grasp. Doubt is seeping in and it looks to make itself comfortable.

Just as a reminder…

:star: The Card of the Year: The Father of Pentacles, Reversed

• obsession with gaining wealth, money, or status
  • having money and blowing through it quickly

:star: Goals of 2021: The Son of Wands

• fighting for equitable change
  • inspired action fueled by passion and inspiration

:star: Obstacles of 2021: The Empress

• too much of a good thing can turn those good things bad
  • an over-abundance of all things that help people grow

Overall, these three cards point to the basic premise of the original card, The Ace of Wands Reversed. Delays are coming, creativity is blocked, and people are just generally doubting themselves and those around them. I think if we can take some time to rest and recover from the exhaustion, both mental and physical, that we feel, we may be able to overcome the hurdles and frustrations we feel. I can’t point to a specific event that’s coming because that’s not clear to me, but I can feel that the frustrations will play a large role for many, many people.

5 Likes

Reading this, I immediately thought of the current shipping delays and crisis for parcels coming out of and through the UK :package: . It looks like I won’t be able to order from my favorite UK-based crystal shop for a while :cry: :gem:

And there’s also the delay in pre-ordered vaccines in the EU caused by production problems :syringe: We’re on the cusp of February and it looks like there are already signs of the Reversed Ace of Wands at play!

I love hearing your reading and thoughts on the cards- thanks so much for sharing, @MeganB! :heart:

2 Likes

I didn’t even know about the vaccine delays in the EU but there are definitely delays here in the states, too. One thing I’m trying to watch for myself is the frustration and creativity blocks. I’m really feeling that, too.

2 Likes