Healing Crystal Grid ๐Ÿ’Ž

I decided to make a healing grid for my sister and her unborn baby. Last night I did the challenge that @MeganB created for the current challenge (sorry, I canโ€™t find the post :sweat:) and I felt great about it and decided to make this grid to help send healing energy out to my sister.

I used:
Clear Quartz as the central stone because itโ€™s the master healer of stones.
Black Obsidian to absorb the negative.
Moonstone for itโ€™s nourishing qualities
Clear Quartz Points to amplify everything
Roses for love
Eucalyptus it stimulates the immune system, itโ€™s good for diabetes.
Butterfly symbolizes transformation
Bird the bird was my grandfatherโ€™s, he passed away on my sisters birthday and itโ€™s extremely sentimental. My sister has the match to the pair of both birds.

11 Likes

I really love this grid, it is really healing and calming. By reading this I can definitely tell that this Healing Crystal Grid was real successful especially with your intentions.

Blessed Be๐Ÿ’ซ

8 Likes

Great grid work! I should try one for my cousins that are pregnant right now with their first child together. They have 7 between them already! Iโ€™m so happy for them though. They are wonderful people & parents.

Yours looks like it was sent with great intentions. I bet it exceeds your expectations! Great work!

7 Likes

Beautiful grid! And I think itโ€™s really special for you to use those birds that are connected to your grandfather! Thatโ€™s just so neat to have something sentimental like that!

6 Likes

Such a lovely crystal grid, @Christina4 :heart: The details and items you chose are all beautiful- thank you very much for sharing! May your healing energy and positive thoughts reach your sister :pray::blush:

5 Likes

Thank you for your kind words!!!

5 Likes

This is the first time I moved my bird from his spot on my main altar! Itโ€™s pretty sentimental! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

Thank you :relieved::revolving_hearts:

5 Likes

Itโ€™s really pretty! I just love all the work you do with crystals :gem: and I hope this one worked in the way you wanted it to!

5 Likes

That means a lot! :rose: I hope so too!! :pray: I actually just finished praying to a couple of my fav dieties for healing

5 Likes

Itโ€™s for a good cause!

5 Likes