Healing Crystal Grid 💎

I decided to make a healing grid for my sister and her unborn baby. Last night I did the challenge that @MeganB created for the current challenge (sorry, I can’t find the post :sweat:) and I felt great about it and decided to make this grid to help send healing energy out to my sister.

I used:
Clear Quartz as the central stone because it’s the master healer of stones.
Black Obsidian to absorb the negative.
Moonstone for it’s nourishing qualities
Clear Quartz Points to amplify everything
Roses for love
Eucalyptus it stimulates the immune system, it’s good for diabetes.
Butterfly symbolizes transformation
Bird the bird was my grandfather’s, he passed away on my sisters birthday and it’s extremely sentimental. My sister has the match to the pair of both birds.

11 Likes

I really love this grid, it is really healing and calming. By reading this I can definitely tell that this Healing Crystal Grid was real successful especially with your intentions.

Blessed Be💫

8 Likes

Great grid work! I should try one for my cousins that are pregnant right now with their first child together. They have 7 between them already! I’m so happy for them though. They are wonderful people & parents.

Yours looks like it was sent with great intentions. I bet it exceeds your expectations! Great work!

7 Likes

Beautiful grid! And I think it’s really special for you to use those birds that are connected to your grandfather! That’s just so neat to have something sentimental like that!

6 Likes

Such a lovely crystal grid, @Christina4 :heart: The details and items you chose are all beautiful- thank you very much for sharing! May your healing energy and positive thoughts reach your sister :pray::blush:

5 Likes

Thank you for your kind words!!!

5 Likes

This is the first time I moved my bird from his spot on my main altar! It’s pretty sentimental! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

Thank you :relieved::revolving_hearts:

5 Likes

It’s really pretty! I just love all the work you do with crystals :gem: and I hope this one worked in the way you wanted it to!

5 Likes

That means a lot! :rose: I hope so too!! :pray: I actually just finished praying to a couple of my fav dieties for healing

5 Likes

It’s for a good cause!

5 Likes