Healing Energy for Diabetic Type 1

My niece is waiting on a Kidney transplant. She has no energy left. Any baths, oils, or crystals that will boost her energy?

6 Likes

I’m so sorry to hear about your niece @lisa23 :heart:
Just had a quick look and found this- Malachite looks like a good option.

2 Likes

Not sure about the crystals and such, but I will keep her and your family in my thoughts and prayers. :pray:

3 Likes

Hello @lisa23!

I agree with Limeberry- Malachite is a great way to go! You could also consider Crystals for Protection (Black Tourmaline, Obsidian, Tiger’s Eye) to help keep her safe during the surgery :shield:

She is likely exhausted from the stress- very understandable! So another approach could be crystals that help soothe anxiety- freeing her natural energy in the process. I suggest Aquamarine, Amethyst, and Lepidolite :blush: .

As for baths- I would check with the doctor about care procedures post-surgery. Sometimes they forbid getting the area wet for a certain amount of time after the surgery. Same with oils- might not be a good idea to apply any directly to the area.

However, aromatherapy offers many benefits and breathing in the gentle scent of herbs such as Lavender oil can be very calming. Tea tree oil is believed to have healing properties :deciduous_tree:

I would also suggest herbal teas if the doctor allows it- Chamomile, Lavender, and Lemon Balm are very soothing and can help ease anxiety. You might also consider teas that help with the healing process (Elderberry, Echinacea, Garlic)! :tea: Just be sure to check with the doctor to to make sure any ingested herbal supplements won’t have a negative effect on the medicine.

Wishing you niece a successful kidney transplant and speedy recovery- blessed be! :sparkling_heart:

6 Likes

Clear quartz, citrine, amethyst, apatite, jasper but the one I find works the best for boosting energy is carnelian. If she’s in pain, get 2 terminated clear quartz points, which have a point at one end. Have one facing her body and the other on the opposite side of her body facing the other way with the area of pain in between the crystals. Have her lay there with the crystals in that layout for about 5-15 mins. Hope she feels better :slightly_smiling_face::heart:

4 Likes

Thank you so much for your knowledge! blessed be :heart:

6 Likes

Cinnamon oil (good for diabetes and blood sugar). Rub it on temples and focus on a chant or affirmation. Here are some affirmations by Louise Hay:

“I choose healthier thoughts every day”

“I praise all that IS working right within my body”

“I am ready to allow more good into my life.”

Lots of strength and blessings to your niece, Lisa. :pray:

5 Likes

You are very welcome, @lisa23! Wishing for renewed energy and sending support to your niece. Blessed be! :pray::two_hearts:

4 Likes