Hekate/Hecate Book Recommendations

Beautiful! I couldn’t have imagined it turning out so neat. :star_struck: :sparkling_heart:

7 Likes

I’m running some errands this morning and for whatever reason can’t see the wiki on my phone (could be low caffeine user error :laughing:) but I’ll check it out and add mine when I get home in an hourish.

Yep… User error. :wink: found it. Will add later!

6 Likes

You’ll have to jump to the post at the very top here. That will be it. :black_heart:

Here’s a quick link, in case the feature on mobile is fiddly.

(@Susurrus kindly moved the other discussion here and updated some links, making everything wonderfully organised, after I made this new topic. :sparkling_heart:)

6 Likes

I did find it once I actually looked for it! Looks great!

I’m fighting the very powerful urge to not go grocery shopping and work on this :laughing: but I’ll be a responsible adult and do my chores first!

6 Likes

Happy grocerying! :black_heart:

And I’ll finally get to work. :joy:

6 Likes

Oh you’re welcome @starborn & @Artemisia :blush: I’m happy to help & everything is together.

I completely understand user error due to low caffeine… I just said to my cousin there was too much ood in my caffeine system :rofl: & also the struggle of adulting before doing the things… I really don’t want to adult today at all :joy:

Also, sometimes the app can be wonky… so it’s not entirely out of the realm of possibilities with thess things either. :upside_down_face:

I’ll poke around in a little bit & see if there are any other book mentions or things & link them… I know Hekate/Hecate is a popular deity within the forum.

@Mistress_Of_Herbs may have some input or remember posts too for this thread. @Jeannie1 has shared many things & passages about her too.

@starborn I have added this thread & your recent Hekate Ritual with a Hint of Justice November 16th post to the Greek/Roman Deities Master Post as well :revolving_hearts:

8 Likes

Thank you! :black_heart:

I’m not sure if this counts, since it’s about Hekate and others, but there’s also this:

7 Likes

Ok I added a tooon of book links and still have a few to add but that’s the bulk of what I’ve found.

7 Likes

Wow! What an amazing list. :heart_eyes:

Thank you for adding all of those! :black_heart:

7 Likes

@starborn Oh! Thank you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: When I am in tomorrow morning… I will go through the forum again for the master posts & link information to them that I may have missed while on intermittent leave(s) this year. I will get that 1 added to the master now & will start going through the forum for the different master posts we have tomorrow morning for anything else :hugs:

8 Likes

I had a hard time just trying to the first step in this school and the cost was not working within my budget. I am happy right here with my Witch family here at Spells 8. :black_cat: :witch_hat:

Blessed Be
Medea :tree_of_life:

9 Likes

It’s beyond my budget at this time but it was fun to get a peak at all the information available there.

8 Likes

Has anyone read Liber Khthonia by Jeff Cullen? That may need to go on my Christmas / birthday wish list :thinking:

9 Likes

That beautiful cover… I need this book. :heart_eyes:

8 Likes

Right? He also makes really cool double-sided necklaces and medallions that may have to go on my wish list as well

I’ve been honestly eyeing this for months on etsy

9 Likes

Ooh, that’s gorgeous. :heart_eyes:

I also wouldn’t mind one of these, if I could pick one:

They’re from https://www.etsy.com/au/shop/ArcanaXIII

10 Likes

everything is so beautiful!

7 Likes

Oh no, I see an Etsy adventure in my future…

They are beauties for your lists @Artemisia & @starborn

I completely agree @AIRAM

6 Likes

This is also gorgeous: https://www.etsy.com/au/listing/1124758036/goddess-hecate-925-silver-necklace

I have one on my Hekate devotional jar.

You can also find cheaper metal ones or gold ones of the same design in other Etsy stores, so the design must be a template everyone’s buying.

10 Likes

Oh my goodness, I love this one!

9 Likes