Hello! Any recommendations for the full moon?

Hi, I am brand new here, and I’m not even sure if this is the right place for this, but anyway… My birthday is this Tuesday, April 23rd, and it’s going to be a Full Moon, and I get this feeling that I should do something for it, but I’m not sure what, so I’m looking for ideas. Thank you!

15 Likes

@hannah9 Hello and welcome I’m Tracy from England Loki is my personal deity. There’s lots on the Spells8 app and around the forum. Maybe type in Full Moon into the app search and lots of beautiful rituals will come up. Add your date of birth to your profile too and then we’ll all know and can wish you a Happy Birthday :partying_face:

11 Likes

Hi @hannah9 welcome to the coven. Happy early birthday! I’m a chaos witch from Minnesota.

Here is a place for the pink moon rituals and ideas.

12 Likes

Hello @hannah9,

Welcome! I’m Bry, one of the moderators and an Eclectic Witch. I hope you don’t mind that I rehomed your lovely introduction and question into a space of its own - this can help it get more attention and answers :blush:

Wishing you a very happy birthday and a blessed full moon! That is very exciting, I hope you have a magickal day! :birthday: :sparkles:

Adding to what Tracy and Mystique already kindly suggested, there’s a list of fun and magickal b-day ideas here that might be worth browsing through:

Here’s a ritual specific to the Pink Moon:

And some additional ideas and correspondences for Tuesday’s moon:

However you choose to honor the occasion, I hope you have a lovely time :heart: :full_moon_with_face:

Blessed be!

12 Likes

Hi, @hannah9! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

Nice to meet you! It seems as if you’ve gotten some great answers! And Happy Birthday in advance! I hope you have a good one!

Looking forward to getting to know you!

11 Likes

Merry meet @hannah9 !

Happy early birthday! :birthday:

I’m Kat and I found the practice over 30 years ago but lost my way for a while. I came home a few years ago and found this amazing group of people!! I practice eclectic green magick and am interested in tarot, runes, ogham, herbalism, and moon magic. I work with Artemis (she’s been with me since the beginning), Selene and Hekate.

It looks like some of the other wonderful members have got you covered with good ideas and resources.

We’re glad to have you here. :purple_heart: Make yourself comfortable, explore, and feel free to ask questions! :herb: :bow_and_arrow: :crescent_moon: :hekate_wheel:

10 Likes

Hi @hannah9 my names Crystal :quartz_crystal: a Bruja from Va welcome to the forum and feel free to make yourself at home. :sparkling_heart: :full_moon:

11 Likes

@ hannah9 welcome to the forum!
I am Airram from Greece
I wish you happy birthday :dizzy: :dizzy: :dizzy: :dizzy:

11 Likes

Hi :wave: I’m Susurrus a moderator here at Spells8. It’s nice to meet you.

You’ve gotten some wonderful suggestions for tonight. So, I hope you’re having a wonderful magical :sparkles: birthday :birthday: today! :partying_face:

9 Likes

Thank you all so much! I appreciate all the ideas and birthday wishes immensely! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::sparkles:

9 Likes

Hope you had a wonderful b-day and full moon, @hannah9! Blessed be :partying_face: :heart: :sparkles:

10 Likes

Happy belated birthday!!!:tada:

9 Likes

Hello :hugs: and welcome home :infinite_roots: @hannah9

It’s nice to meet you, Ella, my name is Marsha. I am an eclectic solitary witch from Colorado. Welcome to the family! :people_hugging:

With love :heart: and magick :dizzy: always,
Marsha

P.S. Happy Belated Birthday! :birthday: I hope it was magical! :magic_wand:

7 Likes

Merry meet and welcome. My name is Diamond I’m from the Great Lake State, MI. Glad you have joined and I look forward to sharing space with you. :black_heart: Hope you found something magical to do for your birthday :partying_face:

7 Likes