Hello everyone- Happy to be here

Hi Everyone,
I’m Angela :wave:. I’m so happy to be here. I was introduced to this coven from a very dear friend of mine. I hadn’t originally planned to join. It was definitely one of those meant to be situations as I happened upon this very place on a magical quest. And here I am, exactly where I need to be at the exact time I needed. :slight_smile:
I have always had the ability to see magic all around me. It’s everywhere. I started really delving into my magical journey four years ago when I lost my best friend and acting parent, my grandmother. When she passed it took the breath out of me and I felt broken and something opened up in me. I didn’t realize this at the time, but she was trying to comfort me during my mourning of her. She was everywhere. In my music, the lingering smell of her perfume, random xmas gifts and cards that appeared out of the blue and somehow had never been opened. She came to me in my dreams. She was and still is everywhere. The pain of losing her was too much to bear. I had severe anxiety and was falling into depression. I went to a medium to find some peace and it was one of the most wonderful experiences I’ve had. That experience changed me and made me want to help others feel the same peace I felt. Ever since then, I have continued to open up and explore what resinates with me spiritually. I found that I really love tarot and following the lunar cycles. I do a daily read for myself. I haven’t had the confidence to read for others yet, but I would really love to. I am also very interested in psychic, mediumship, and astrology. I love candle magic, setting good intentions out to the universe, and I can’t wait to learn more about the craft.
I’ve already started delving into the materials. Wow! Soooo much great stuff. :hugs:
I’m grateful to be here with you all as I continue this magical journey!
Thank you for having me. :heart:
Cheers,
Angela

10 Likes

Welcome welcome @WitchAngel111
Thank you for sharing your magickal experiences with us :heart:
You’re in the right place that’s for sure. :relaxed: I’m so happy you are here! Let us know if you have any questions or need any help finding your way around. There’s a ton of information and it can feel a little overwhelming at first but take your time and enjoy your journey with us :heart::mage::magic_wand: Blessed Be :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

7 Likes

Thank you @Mistella for the warm welcome! :heart:

Blessed Be! :heart_eyes:

6 Likes

@WitchAngel111
Welcome to Spells8.
And thank you for gracing us all with your truth!
Any problems, questions or guidance, go to Forum and ask. Someone will help you or lead you in the right direction,
Blessed Be
Garnet

6 Likes

Thank you @Garnet for the warm welcome. ! I’m happy to be a part of such a supportive community. :heart:

Blessed Be! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

Hi @WitchAngel111! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

I’m so sorry you lost your Grandmother, it sounds as if she was an amazing woman. You have my condolences.

You found the courses, so I’m going to point you towards this week’s Weekly Witchy Challenge. Smells Like Magick is the theme this week. Challenges are a fun way to stretch your magical wings and learn something new.

If you have any questions, just ask and someone will pop up to help you out. I look forward to getting to know you!

6 Likes

You have definitely come to the right place & everyone here is so friendly & helpful, so feel free to ask any questions or jump in on any open topic if you search for topics of interest. Also, feel free to start your own post to share any information with us! :infinite_roots:

I’m an eclectic witch. I have similar main interests, as I have learned & grown through Spells8 over the last couple of years, I practice tarot in a similar way, I’m not confident enough to do this for others though. I also use oracle cards, Elder Futhark Runes, crystals, astrology :milky_way:, meditation :woman_in_lotus_position:, candles :candle:, spells, lunar :full_moon: cycles, Celtic :triskele: paganism, & I am an empath.

I am currently learning about energy work & the main topic is chakras. I just completed courses for crystal healing practitioners & I’ve also learned how to sense & separate my own energy & feelings & work with moving/releasing the energy that no longer serves me/grounding/centering.

Crystal healing works on Chakras, so I got a taste of the subject… & decided to go more in-depth to use it in conjunction with other modalities within my practice. I am working on the main 7 about 2 weeks at a time & incorporating them into my practice. I work with my Earth Star Chakra on a basic level right now… the focus is on the main 7 in a beginner capacity right now. Energy work & healing of any kind, chakras, Reiki, or even crystals is something I had heard about … so I started with basic courses or books & research then work my way from there as it relates to my practice. I started this part of my journey last year when I learned about being an empath, types, managing, maintenance & then practicing my skills to protect my own energy, sort of keep it to myself, & not absorb others into my own so I can effectively be me at all times.

Today is Friday, so on Monday, there will be a Merry Meet Monday post that will fill you in on the happenings of the week. Merry Meet Monday - Magick News of the Week! May 23 - 29 :waning_crescent_moon: is this week ending on Sunday.

You are most certainly welcome! :revolving_hearts: I look forward to learning with you! :heart:

7 Likes

Welcome! I’m so glad you’re here! I can’t wait to chat and get to know you!

8 Likes

@WitchAngel111
Hello and welcome :infinite_roots: I am Marsha from Colorado and I’m looking forward to you continuing your magical journey with us!
:heart:

6 Likes

Merry meet @WitchAngel111,

Thank you so much for sharing your lovely introduction- it is a pleasure to meet you! :blush:

I’m so glad you’ve been enjoying the materials! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: There is a lot of content on both the main Spells8 site as well as the many discussions here in the forum.

If you ever find yourself with questions or are in need of advice, feel free to reach out in the Q&A Category. You have many friendly fellow coven members here from all over the globe- ask away and you’re sure to get plenty of advice, answers, and shared experiences! Your coven is here for you :infinite_roots: :two_hearts:

Looking forward to talking with you more soon- Blessed be, Angela! :sparkles:

6 Likes

Thank you @AileyGrey !! :heart:

4 Likes

So nice to meet you @marsha! I’m happy to be on this journey with you all. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

Thank you so much! @BryWisteria! It’s so nice to meet you. I’m looking forward to getting to know everyone, learn, and share. Everyone has been so welcoming.
Blessed be :heart_eyes: :heart:

4 Likes

@Amethyst. You are very kind. Thank you! She was an amazing woman. I am very blessed to have had her in my life. :heart:

I missed the smells like Magick challenge this passed week but I’m looking forward to the future challenges. Such a fun way to learn. :slight_smile:

I look forward to getting to know you as well! :heart: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

Thank you @Susurrus ! It is a pleasure to meet you.

I am also learning about energy work and how to protect my own energy so I’m not absorbing energy that doesn’t serve or belong to me. It’s a work in progress and takes a lot of practice.

I look forwarding to sharing ideas and learning with you. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

How exciting! Right now I am working with my Root & Sacral Chakra & I will be doing some energy protection work in the coming day. I actually just made oils in rollerball bottles that coincide with my Root & Sacral Chakras for the last weekly challenge. Tomorrow a new challenge will start & at the end you will get a new badge to display next to your name in the forum or collect them as you can :hugs:

I look forward to sharing ideas & learning with you too! :revolving_hearts:

5 Likes

You’re very welcome, Angela! Make yourself at home here :blush::heart:

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.