Hello Everyone Missed All of You!

I have missed Spells8 a lot, it seems I have a lot to catch up on, but I have been busy with my Etsy shop and then had a website built, and uploading to that as well. Finally hired part time help. I got registered in the State of Oregon and have Trademarked my business name…All is going well, just don’t have enough hours in the day!
Sending all of you a Blessed Yule hug and hope you have lots of mistletoe to kiss under… Blessed Be

12 Likes

I’m so happy you stopped in, I have been thinking about you!

That is all great news! Congratulations :tada: I hope with the part time help it gets a little easier for you.

Happy Yule & Winter Solstice. Do you have any special plans? I’m going to make some of the Yule kitchen charms for my witchy friends & Monday I am going to make a simmer pot!

7 Likes

Wow! Sounds like you’re been busy. Busy but successful. That’s always good. Nice to see you back! Hope you’re having a Blessed Yule!

7 Likes

There she is! We’ve missed you! So glad you stopped by to let us know what’s going on :blush:

8 Likes

Congratulations! That is amazing news!! Happy Yule as well!!

7 Likes

My goodness @roxanne - good for you! I know how much work it is to do all that paperwork. I know it will be a relief to have it behind you as you move into the new year. CONGRATULATIONS! It is great to see your name pop up whenever you are free.

6 Likes

@roxanne Oh Hello! We have missed you! Congrats on your shop and the extra help!
Happy Yule !
Blessed Be,

6 Likes

I’m glad your money spells worked and your business is doing well. We missed you too, Roxanne!

6 Likes

Welcome back, @roxanne! :heart: Congrats on your thriving business- that is so exciting! Thanks for popping in to say hello, come by whenever you can- miss you too!

Hope you are having a wonderful season and wishing you a very Happy Yule! :evergreen_tree::sparkles:

5 Likes