Hello im new

Hello Everyone
I am Nichole am new and here so i can get back to my roots so i can become better on my witchcraft .

15 Likes

Merry meet @nichole12,

I’m Bry, a moderator here in the forum and an Eclectic Witch- wishing you a very warm welcome! :heart:

That’s a great goal to have! :blush: When you say your roots, may I ask if you are hoping to connect with your ancestors, your heritage, or maybe something else? Either way, it’s a great pursuit and you’re not alone- there are many fellow coven members here who use their ancestry and heritage to help define and enhance their practice :sparkles:

Make yourself at home here, Nichole! If you need any help, feel free to reach out in the Q&A category- your new coven is here and always happy to help however we can :infinite_roots: :handshake:

Hope to talk with you more soon- Blessed be! :sparkles:

7 Likes

Hi @nichole12! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum. :infinite_roots:

It’s great getting back to your roots! I hope you find your way here. And maybe find something new as well!

If you have any questions just ask and someone will pop up to help you. I look forward to chatting with you.

7 Likes

Welcome, @nichole12 ! :sparkles:

I’m Ashley, a eclectic witch from Wisconsin and I love to dabble in just about everything to see what sparks my interest. The Spells8 website and forum all provide tons of information, aid in getting back to your roots and improve your practice so this is a great place to be!

I look forward to getting to know you more in the forums! :slight_smile:

6 Likes

I am trying to get back to my heritage. And making another book of shadows as well so maybe someday i can teach my oldest daughter about my heritage and ancestors. And pass my stuff down when its my time to be with god. If that makes any sense . And it is nice to meet you as well.

6 Likes

Hello @nichole12 :pray:
I absolutely makes sense! I am currently learning and soaking up as much as I can about ancestral rituals. My grandmother was Native Creek American. It wasn’t until after she had passed that I was beginning to learn who I am. Then I realized every story or folktale she told me meant something by telling me things but not actually saying it at the same time. If that makes any sense! :joy: She had a deep but warm soul.

You mention your ancestors & teaching your daughter not long after I mentioned being curious about any folk witch traits. She passed before I could ask anything. My mother won’t speak of it saying it was all just stories to tell me & meant nothing. ((That is another discussion :joy:)).

So it would be interesting to hear about your ancestors. Again, welcome !
Blessed :crescent_moon: Be

5 Likes

Thank you . I am having to reteach myself and when i found this site i was happy to see there is a lot to learn and add to my book of shadows and book of mirrors . I believe some parents try there best to not let their children know about witchcraft . I found out through my grandmother. when I was made i did something and wasnt sure how i did it until i asked my grandmother and she show me and told me about our long family history and even shadow me her book . But god rest her soul i will always take what she taught me to teach my daughter .

5 Likes

Welcome to the forum @nichole12 :wave:

My name is Megan and I’m one of the moderators here at Spells8 :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: It’s nice to meet you!

Here at Spells8, we have so much information to choose from! There are the courses, the blog, and of course, all the wonderful posts here in the forum! Take your pick and jump right in!

4 Likes

Its nice to meet you Megan . And i am looking forward to lesson and forums .

4 Likes

It’s nice to meet you @nichole12 ! I hope you find all the information you are looking for here as well.

4 Likes

Nice to meet you! I hope you find everything you need here and make good friends!

4 Likes

It makes perfect sense- I think you have some really lovely directions and goals on your path, @nichole12! :blush:

I’m happy to say there is quite a bit of content about working with ancestors around here that may be of use to you. Ancestor and spirit work definitely peak in popularity around Samhain, but the resources are available and accessible for those who do spirit work throughout the year. Here are a few things that might be of interest to you!

All About Ancestor Altars
Altar-For-Ancestors-360x240

Wishing you all the best with your work and studies, Nichole- if you’re ever looking for anything in particular, feel free to give a shout! The resources of the coven are here for you :infinite_roots: :handshake:

Blessed be! :sparkles:

4 Likes

Merry meet :hugs: and welcome home :infinite_roots: @nicole12

I’m Marsha, an Eclectic Solitary Witch, from Colorado. It’s so nice to meet you, Nichole! Welcome to the family :people_hugging:

With love :heart: and magick :dizzy: always

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.