Hello im nikita

Hi umm well ive actually been wiccan for 5 years solitary. Im from canada British Columbia. My perfered name is nikita. Oh and im also goth but that came long before I found wicca.

10 Likes

Welcome Nikita! I am Rachel from Missouri. I am so glad you are here!

8 Likes

Merry meet Nikita @Nikita-mikaelson :blush:

Welcome to the forum, it’s a pleasure to meet you! Just in case you’d like to update your username to your preferred name, you can do easily by following the instructions in the Name and Username Change Guide :+1:

Have you been finding everything in the forum and on the main Spells8 site okay? I know there is a lot of content to get through and can be a bit overwhelming at first, so as a friendly tip I highly recommend using the Forum Search Tool- there are advanced filters that can help you navigate to exactly what you are searching for, it’s a lifeline! :compass:

Please make yourself at home here and don’t hesitate to reach out if you have any questions! Looking forward to talking with you more soon- Blessed be, Nikita! :sparkles:

8 Likes

Yea im finding things okay im a quick study figured out how to use this sight in 10 minutes. Learned some new things too i already knew most of the stuff in the first lesson thingy but never hurts to learn something new.

7 Likes

Hi Nikita, I am charlye. I am in Missouri.

8 Likes

Merry Meet & Welcome, I am Siofra from Cape Cod & an eclectic witch here in the forum. I started my practice when I was a teenager & took about a 20 plus year hiatus & came back to it in July 2020.

Some of the early lessons were things I already knew, kind of a refresher course & putting things where they are supposed to go, as you go along though, even the simplest of courses can have a big impact.

I learned the forum on my own through trial & error when I joined, probably much the same as you have figured it out. There is a post though that goes through a lot of how-to’s & shortcuts.

Forum How-To :speech_balloon: Guides for Using the Forum!

A Helpful Tip :thought_balloon: Post Reminders

I have found them helpful for little tidbits of information. I look forward to speaking with you.

7 Likes

Hi Nikita! Fellow Canadian here, from New Brunswick! I have been to BC, It’s beautiful out there. I am new here as well, so welcome!

9 Likes

Hi @Nikita-mikaelson! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia here in the States. Welcome to the forum!

I just wanted to say hi and make sure you know about the Group Ritual tomorrow. All you need is a cup of your favorite beverage, a small thing representing nature, and a token of an animal! You can do it with the group that meets at Noon EST or on your own and post about it. It’s just a really fun way to do some magic and chat afterward.

If you have any questions, about anything, just ask and someone will pop up to help you out! I look forward to getting to know you better.

8 Likes

Thank you all for the warm welcome im looking forward to get to know you guys and hopefully make some friends here too

9 Likes

Welcome @Nikita-mikaelson to this amazing coven. Im so glad to meet you :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Merry Meet and welcome Nikita! I’m Marsha and I live in Colorado. I’m also a solitary witch, eclectic as well. So glad you have joined us.

5 Likes

Hello Nikita,
Its always such a blessing getting to know other like minded people and others from across the globe like yourself.
I just wanted to send back some love :heart_hands: to you Nikita. It was like yesterday, I remember when I first came to wicca I was so intrigued, and scared to break free and meet new people in the craft. But after I came to spells 8, I could finally share with others my ideas in the craft and learn and mingle. There is so much to learn I will never stop learning and cant wait to learn more and share with you my new findings, and insights in the craft.
Jeannie

6 Likes

Welcome @Nikita-mikaelson :heart:
Lovely to meet you :magic_wand:

6 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.