Hello new here

Hello…new here, I’m from El Paso Texas. Super excited to meet everyone :heart:

9 Likes

Hi @adriana4! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

It’s great to have you here! Have you found the Courses yet? They’re a great place to start here on the forum and are chock-filled with great information.

If you have any questions or any problems just ask and someone will pop up to help you out. I look forward to getting to know you better!

6 Likes

Merry meet @adriana4,

Welcome to the forum! :blush: It’s very exciting to meet you too- please make yourself at home here!

Like Amethyst mentioned, the Courses are a great place to jump in and explore new or favorite areas of magick. I also recommend taking a peek at the weekly witchy challenges- every week we focus on a different aspect of magick. You can view the full list of all previous challenges and, if you’re up for it, feel free to jump in on this week’s challenge! :mage:

Looking forward to talking with you more soon- Blessed be, Adriana! :sparkles:

6 Likes

Hello @adriana4 and welcome home :infinite_roots:

I’m Marsha from southern Colorado. I am so glad you have joined us. There are lots of friendly and helpful people here, so if you have any questions just ask Q & A

With love :heart: and magick :magic_wand: :dizzy:

6 Likes

Welcome to the forum! I agree that the course are a great place to start & feel free to ask any questions or share any information that you may have with us! Everyone here is very friendly & helpful. I would also suggest searching the forum for anything you may have questions about, there are many topics about many different things within the forum already :hugs:

The Merry Meet Monday - Magick News of the Week! May 23 - 29 :waning_crescent_moon: post is a great place to learn about what is going on in the forum & to meet others & chat with them about what we are up to throughout each day. :upside_down_face:

6 Likes

So nice to meet you and get to know everyone here

7 Likes

Hi! It’s so nice to have you here! This is a wonderful forum! Everyone is friendly and helpful so ask away if you have questions. Someone has the answer or will find it!

I was born in San Antonio, at Lackland AFB. I left soon after my brother was born when our dad was stationed in Korea, so I have no memory of it. My brother and I were babies! I’ve heard it’s beautiful!

I live in South Carolina now, and have for a good 45 year. It’s beautiful here as well!

Blessed be!

7 Likes

Hi and welcome! I liked reading your profile. My mom likes raccoons :slight_smile: That is so interesting that you learned about witchcraft from your grandmother. I bet you have some really fascinating stories.

8 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.