Hello! New Intro!

Hello :hugs: and Welcome Home :infinite_roots: @Faeone

My name is Marsha, and I am an Eclectic Solitary Witch, from Colorado. I’m happy you have joined us, Ro, and I look forward to getting to know you better.

That’s so inspiring, thank you for sharing that. I feel that way too. I am also a healer. When I learned Reiki, I learned how to send distant healing, so now I send healing to the Earth each day.

I also love being in nature, because it feels like it heals my soul. I grew up in the mountains but now I live in a city. I have a small yard that I call my Magick Garden!

Welcome to the family! :people_hugging:

With love :heart: and magick :dizzy: always

10 Likes

@Faeone Welcome to the family :hugs:
You have great philosophies and beliefs! So glad you’re here! :heart::people_hugging::blush:

10 Likes

Hello @Faeone and welcome to the forum! :wave:

My name is Megan and I’m one of the moderators here at Spells8 :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: It’s nice to meet you!

I’ve also always had a calling to witchcraft as well - I’m an eclectic witch and Celtic pagan now! I started with Wicca in my teens and have now found my comfy home in the practices of Celtic paganism and witchcraft. Gardening is a fun one for me, too - living in Florida, though, I relate to the comment about heat. It can be brutal!

I hope you are finding everything alright here at Spells8. Please feel free to make yourself at home!

9 Likes

Hooray! :heart: I’m so happy to hear you’re enjoying your time here, Faeone- make yourself at home :blush:

Blessed be!

9 Likes

@Faeone Nice to meet you Ro! My name is Devenne and I’m from Indiana. I joined about a month ago. I’ve been on my witchcraft discovery path for a few months. Since being here I have learned so much. Everyone has been a great help. I’m also a fellow gardener. I agree about mind and touch. The human touch can heal a lot of pain. Love what you said :sunglasses: about there is more to us than our mundane lives. I agree. It makes life so much more interesting when we get the “more” than mundane. I was saying that too. Witchcraft brings the magick back in my life. For that I am so grateful. I’m glad you are here!

9 Likes

welcome to the family of witches! we are glad that you are here! My name is Airam and I live in Greece. I am glad that our family is growing!

9 Likes

Hello @marsha Thank you for the warm welcome!

I love being in Nature as well and feeling the earth under my feet, it has only been a couple days and I am completely feel at home and welcomed!

I truly do fee that we have that spark in all of us, that is why we are here together, to find it and for some who have found it to guide others.

I am excited to be part of this family! :heart: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

9 Likes

Hello @AIRAM thank you for the welcome and it is a pleasure to meet you! I am happy to be part of this blessed family!

9 Likes

Hello @Devenne, wonderful to meet you! I so much agree with you that Witchcraft bring the magick back! I look forward to getting to know you and everyone! :hugs:

8 Likes

Hello @Megan! I am excited to learn more, I have to admit I am super interested in learning about the eclectic witch as I feel that I fall under that category. The entire coven has made feel so much at home, it is a great feeling!

9 Likes

Thank you @Sivonnah! I am glad to be here and to part of the family!

10 Likes

If you’re interested in different “witch types” then you might find this post interesting!

Nine Types of Witches: Which Witch are You? :star:

9 Likes

Welcome, @Faeone! It’s lovely to meet you here. :black_heart:

I’m Katerina. I reside in Australia with my partner and two lovely cats. My journey began in earnest only this year, and I became active in this coven at the end of August. But already, they feel like family, and I’ve already been learning so much from everyone here.

That’s amazing that you manage to make gardening work in those temperatures! I completely shut down 20 degrees before that. :joy:

Hopefully we’ll get to see some of those faery gardens sometime? The whole idea sounds fabulous. :sparkles: :black_heart:

8 Likes

Merry meet!

I’m Kat and am currently located in North Carolina. I found the practice over 20 years ago but lost my way for a while. I found my way home a couple of years ago and shortly thereafter found this amazing group of people!! I am a fairly eclectic Green witch with a deep interest in tarot, runes, herbalism, and moon magic. My deities are Artemis (she’s been with me since the beginning), The Morrigan, and Hekate, a recent guide in my life.

Yeah, another gardener! I have a vegetable/herb garden in my backyard and love being able to harvest and make dinners or potions from the things I grow. :green_heart:

We’re glad to have you here. :purple_heart: Make yourself comfortable, explore, and feel free to ask questions!

:herb: :bow_and_arrow: :hekate_wheel: :crescent_moon:

9 Likes

Thank you! I am checking it out!

9 Likes

Hello @Starborn!

Thank you so much for the welcome, yes of course I will get some pics up sometime!

Temperatures are brutal!

9 Likes

Thank you for the welcome @Artemisia!

I am glad to be here is has been wonderful so far, November has been busy work/life but I am always happy to jump on. It is always a good feeling to be here.

10 Likes

You’re very welcome! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

8 Likes

A post was split to a new topic: Hello, I’m Malchior :wave:

Welcome to the family.
Merry Meet.

8 Likes