HELP! Need calming and lucky crystals!

I haven’t been able to spend enough time on here lately because my husband and I have been running from one doctor to another for his back. He is finally having surgery tomorrow (10/19/20) and I would like to bring some helpful crystals with me. Anyone have suggestions? I have a limited supply but I don’t know which ones. I’m feeling so overwhelmed right now between his surgery, my UTI and my youngest and his family trying to get home from Montana and having car problems! Any suggestions will be Greatly appreciated! I trust you guys and I can’t wait to get back to checking the forum regularly. :heart:

8 Likes

Sorry I don’t have loads of crystal info but zipping through my notes the relevant stuff would be:

• Aventurine for general healing, calming nerves, reducing stress and promoting luck
  • Amethyst for good luck and calming
  • Black Tourmaline for purifying the body, providing pain relief, stimulating reflexes in lower back, combats negative emotions.
  • Gold tigers eye provides courage, strength, confidence, good luck
  • Clear Quartz all kindsa healing and calming
  • Carnelian helps with lower back and joint pain
  • Moonstone encourages calmness and soothing
  • Red Jasper calms emotions
  • White Howlite calms
  • Hematite reduces stress and worry, helps control emotions
  • Labradorite reduces stress, calms the mind

Sending lots of love, luck and light! :hearts:

8 Likes

I think @Limeberry has you covered with the crystals, I just wanted to say that I’ll keep you and yours in my thoughts and send you some good vibes. I hope everything goes okay tomorrow!

6 Likes

Limeberry has a great list here! :+1: Adding to that- for protective properties during the surgery, you might also consider out Crystals for Protection (Black Tourmaline, Obsidian, and Tiger’s Eye). The most soothing and calming crystal I’ve worked with has been Aquamarine :ocean:

Sending good thoughts to you husband for his surgery today- love, luck, and light back to you, @jill! :heart:

5 Likes

I agree with what the others said. The biggest ones a re amethyst (calming) and aventurine (luck).

4 Likes

Thank you everybody! Surgery went GREAT! I took amethyst, black tourmaline, clear quartz and red carnelian. Then I added a Shungite pyramid. They said to expect 2 hours but he was done in an hour. I was so shocked! This was his second back surgery but less complicated than the first! Only trouble I had was trying to get him into the house. Luckily our son pulled up. We tried the cane, then the walker, then crutches. My son finally grabbed a wheelchair and we finally got him in. :joy:. His legs just weren’t ready to work yet. Hopefully today will be better.

4 Likes

Black Tourmaline - For when ever I am overwhelmed I use tourmaline for
Grounding
Purification
electric field blocker absorbs
Neg energy
shaman uses a psychic shield
Guards your own thoughts from suicide
self harm
self confidence
shamanic stone for scrying
fears and phobias
ocd
supports people pulls them from the dark
also
Citrine Yellow brown
Wealth, Prosperity, success, confidence, self- confidence, Anxiety, healing stone, happiness, Generosity. Alignment, creativity, energy, pleasure, strength, truth, warmth,
Valerie Blessed be!

4 Likes

Ah that’s such great news! Good you had your son there for support :sweat_smile: I wish your husband a super speedy recovery and you and your family a stress-free time while he recovers! :hearts:

2 Likes

Glad everything went well @jill! And that your hubby is home. Hopefully, he’ll find his legs soon.

2 Likes

Hooray! So happy to hear that you found some great crystals, the surgery was a success, and that your husband is now back home safely :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Wishing him a relaxing and speedy recovery! :pray:

2 Likes

If all you have is a quartz crystal, you can charge it for any use. Intentions are important. Do not stress, ust imagine and see a positive outcome. It may not work, but you would have done what you could. Believe in yourself.

5 Likes

And clear quartz amplifies any other crystal.

4 Likes

There is also Libyan Desert Glass that is supposed to bring about ‘good outcome’ I have been using it for vision issues after cataract surgery didn’t go well… the edema has finally subsided and I can focus with new glasses. So I feel good about offering that up as an option. Make sure you clean it and charge it with your purpose.
Blessings to your family. Stay strong.
Berta

4 Likes

I also use Bronzite in my car when traveling. Bronzite and Black Tourmaline is a good combination of protection.

4 Likes

Berta,What is brozinite good for?
Valerie
Aka
(Jeannie)Witch name🦋

2 Likes

Good vibes and positive outcome going your way.

4 Likes

Hi Jeannie,
There are several things that Braonzite can effect, but I think when it is used in conjunction with traveling and especial driving it is the property of promoting decision making, dispelling negativity that is its strength.
I hope that helps…
I like Walter’s take on it too. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

SUCH WONDERFUL NEWS!!! May the healing progress smoothly.
:slight_smile:

2 Likes