Here Comes Cancer Season ♋️🦀

Hello everyone

Cancer season is almost upon us, beginning tomorrow!After becoming social butterflies, keen to learners, chatting, learning and doing things together comes Cancer, a time of emotion, intuition, family and home.

For those who follow astrology or perhaps just as something new to look at, I have added my “things to do during Cancer season” cards.

I hope they are somewhat useful.

Blessed be

Alan

13 Likes

Alan
Thanks so much for the awesome infographics for Cancer! :crab: You did a beautiful job!
Love it! :hugs:

8 Likes

Thank you so much for your kind comment. I hope they are useful.

9 Likes

Amazing, thank you for sharing

8 Likes

Yay! This is such a gift to welcome in Cancer season- I really enjoy these beautiful infographics of yours, Alan! I can tell you put a lot of love and care into crafting them :raised_hands: :sparkling_heart:

I actually felt a sudden urge to have my roasted dandelion tea yesterday afternoon and had another two cups this morning- looks like it might be the energy of Cancer season getting started! :grinning: :coffee:

Wishing everyone a happy, healthy, and nurturing start to Cancer season- may it be a blessed astrological month for you! :cancer: :sparkles: :heart:

8 Likes

Thanknyou for your kind comments. I am glad you find them useful. Look out for my elements infographics coming soon!

Blessed be

8 Likes

Ohhhh what a treat that will be- I’m really looking forward to seeing them, Alan! :grinning:

Good luck and have fun crafting!

Blessed be :sparkles:

6 Likes

Thank you, beautiful suggestions and again I’m amazed how Cancer I am :smile_cat: :revolving_hearts:

My dream come true would be a peaceful forest home near water with people I’d give my heart and soul, all the comforts and none of the outside disturbances :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: The kind of place where I could go lay on the grass in the middle of the night and watch the moon and the stars and listen to the gentle waves, fall asleep and be woken up by the Sun’s first rays, a kiss and a cup of something delicious :smiling_face: :pink_heart:

8 Likes