Here Comes Sagittarius Season ♐️ 🏹

Hello everyone,

It is time for another change of Astrological Season. Now, we move into Saggitarius Season, which begins tomorrow (22nd Nov).

Forecast for the Season

22nd November: the Sun moves in to Sagittarius, bringing with it the need for expansion and adventure. This will be felt by us all to some extent.

The next day, the Sun forms a square with Saturn in Pisces. This may bring tension and challenges. You may feel the need for expansion and adventure but are releuctant due to practical considerations and a dose of realism. You need to balance the need for freedom with your serious responsibilities. Use today to consider aligning your ambitions with reality.

On November 24th, Mars then enters Sagittarius. There is a sense of drive and passion for exploring and learning new things. It is an optimistic placement full of motivation and confidence. A good day for getting things done or trying something new. However, a square with Saturn on the 25th could really wind you back in and keep you firmly in the real world.

On November 27th, Mercury in Sagittarius squares Neptune in Pisces meaning more tension and conflict is possible. There may be difficulties with clear thinking and communication. It may be difficult to distinguish facts from fiction, leading to possible misunderstandings. You.mist remain realistic and think with clarity. Do not be influenced by idealism and escapism.

On December 4th, Mars in Sagittarius trines Chiron in Aries. This is a harmonious supportive aspect. You may have the courage and passion to pursue your goals. It may encourage you to take action to improve your overall health and wellbeing.

On December 8th, the Sun in Sagittarius then trines Chiron in Aries, bringing more opportunities for healing and growth. This time, try to focus on healing and growth related to self-confidence, self-acceptance, and asserting yourself.

On December 11th, the Moon enters Sagittarius and on the 12th, we mark the start of the next lunar cycle.with the New Moon. It is the ideal time to set goals and intentions linked to expansion, higher wisdom, exploration and to expand your spiritual path.

At the same time, the Moon conjuncts both the Sun and Mars in Sagittarius. You may experience a surge of enthusiasm, passion, and the drive to pursue your goals. There is a sense of fearlessness and the willingness to take risks in your quest for growth. However, be mindful of impulsive behaviour.

On December 17th, the Sun squares Neptune in Pisces. More possible challenges! Beware of romanticising situations as this could lead to confusion or a warped sense of reality. It might be hard to focus so it is best to avoid difficult or demanding tasks. You may also be torn between what you want and what you should offer others.

On December 22nd, the Sun enters Capricorn, marking the end og Sagittarius Season.

Activities to Try This Season

For this season, I have also created a Sagittarius Season Workbook to help you make the most of its energies. I am currently in the process of creating these for all seasons and will be putting them on my Etsy shop that i will be setting up.

For this season, I have made it available to you all to use. It is a Pdf that can be printed off or the activities can be completed in a notebook/journal. I havent quite managed to suss out how to make a pdf writeable but am working on it.

Blessed be and happy Sagittarius Season to you all

Alan

15 Likes

Fabulous Thankyou :heartpulse:

9 Likes

Get philosophical

Way ahead of you, Sagittarius! :joy:

That workbook is really lovely, @Cosmic_Curiosity! :black_heart: I’m looking forward to seeing your Etsy store pop up. Share it with us when you’re ready! :smile:

8 Likes

Thank you. I will let you know.(when i get round to it and figure out what else.i can actually put on it)

8 Likes

They charge you a non-refundable amount ($0.20) for every item you list, so sometimes starting small is better. :smile:

7 Likes

Hooray for Sagittarius season! :bow_and_arrow: :fire: :fire_element: :horse:

WHOA! :star_struck: What a fun idea, and you brought it to life in such a colorful way! I really like the tarot spread and vision board space, plus the thoughtful journalling questions and reflective prompts. It’s fun how some of them are open spaces for writing and others are in a different form- like the tree and comfort zone bullseye. It feels very engaging :blush:

This is another work of creative masterpiece, Alan- thank you so much for sharing! :heart:

Wishing everyone a happy, healthy, and exciting (in a good, adventurous way) Sagittarius season! :sagittarius: :horse_racing: :sparkles:

8 Likes

Blessed Sagittarius Season!
My Mars in Sag is getting ready to awesome this month! :nail_care:t5: :

This is lovely! when it is all set up please let us now!

8 Likes

haha what a way to spend Thanksgiving, I suppose? :sweat_smile: Hopefully, the tension and challenges aren’t too bad.

I’m hoping to embrace the optimism that Sagittarius brings this season. We’re still trying to sell our house (and running out of time, honestly lol) and I need it to go faster!

What a wonderful offering, @Cosmic_Curiosity :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Thank you! I’m saving it to use for myself!

8 Likes

Thank you, Alan. :hugs: :heart: Your work is so awesome and I look forward to the opening of your shop!

8 Likes

You are very welcome

7 Likes

@Cosmic_Curiosity This is amazing! Thank you for sharing! :blush:
The forecast looks pretty good :+1:

6 Likes

Thank you for creating this lovely workbook. I’m going through a very difficult situation in my personal life. This has taken me away from my craft for a month. Going back to Spells makes me feel at home again and as a Sagittarius, I feel this new moon brings a bright light to me , especially the strength and courage I need.

5 Likes

I’m sorry you’ve been going through a tough time, Addi. Here in the heart of Sagittarius season with a beautiful New Moon in Sagittarius- I hope it brings you a fresh new start with all the light, strength, and courage you seek. So mote it be! :pray: :sagittarius: :new_moon: :heart:

4 Likes

Thank you very much for your kinds words. I’m feeling so lost and need so much strength and courage. Blessed be! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :heartpulse:

5 Likes