Here comes Taurus Season! ♉️ 🐂

Hello everyone

Taurus season is upon us! After the fast pace and high energy of Aries season comes the more laid back and grounded energy of Taurus. This is a time for getting outside, indulging, pampering and grounding.

For those who follow astrology or perhaps just as something new to look at, I have added my “things to do during Taurus season” cards that i made using Canva.

18 Likes

Oh! Thank you! My son is a Taurus :taurus: :sun: & :full_moon:

I really like these posts :hugs:

9 Likes

I am too​:taurus::ox:. I feel more chilled out and laid back already!:rofl:

8 Likes

I spy a validation for a spa day and tasty treats! :laughing: :+1: Hooray for Taurus season! :green_heart: :ox:

I’m a Taurus Moon but for many years I never really connected with it. Recently, I’ve been relating to it more and more- and these beautiful infographics will so much encouragement and inspiration are helping a lot! Thank you so much for your work on these, @Cosmic_Curiosity, they are wonderful! :pray::two_hearts:

7 Likes

@TheTravelWitch_Bry Im glad you can relate to them and are now beginning to relate more to your Taurus Moon. Im a typical Taurus sun…do things right, but in my own time and on my terms :rofl:. I think this is where my love for gardening comes from too.

@Susurrus thank you for adding these to the astrology information section

5 Likes

No problem @Cosmic_Curiosity! Keeping as much information together in one place is always helpful!

I agree, I think I’ll be taking advantage of a spa day soon of some kind… even if it’s in my home :house_with_garden: :rofl:

My son has a lot of Taurus attributes to him with the things he does & even says. Out of my family, he is definitely the most grounded at times.

4 Likes

Sounds perfect right now :smiling_face: :two_hearts: :bath: :nail_care:

4 Likes

I completely agree… now to make this happen :rofl:

4 Likes

Thank you for this!! I am a Taurus and so excited we are finally in Taurus season! I’m feeling the shift in energy. :green_heart:

5 Likes

@amandakay I certainly am…nothing is going to force me to speed up right now. Im very much plodding along at my own pace :rofl::rofl::zzz::zzz:

6 Likes

I think if I were to go any slower I’d be in retrograde… :rofl:

5 Likes

I can completely relate :joy:

5 Likes

It sounds like you relate strongly to your Taurus Sun- it’s always fun to find an aspect of your chart that you vibe really well with! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Who’s ready for Taurus time? :taurus: :ox: :partying_face:

Screenshot from CafeAstrology - time is ET

Wishing everyone a happy start to the new astrological season starting this week!

5 Likes

Taurus here and I’m exhausted, hungry and ready for a massage thanks. :face_exhaling: It’s so funny bc my SO massages me almost everyday due to my EDS, he brushes my hair everyday, he feeds me pastries and snacks with me, and lets me rest as much as I need. He gibs cuddles and he lets me treat myself bc self-care. As a Taurus sun, I love living with my Capricorn :joy::heart:

5 Likes

My oldest is a Taurus :taurus:, my daughter & I are Capricorn :capricorn: :arrow_up: different :sun: signs *(she’sa Pisces :pisces:, but both water :water_element: :rofl: Makes for a good time in the house. We have all 3 water (my second born is Cancer :cancer:), & 1 fire (husband) :sun: signs in the house :joy:

I have EDS also :people_hugging: I completely understand :heartpulse:

5 Likes

Ooh my season. Getting ready for food, pampering and taking things slowly :joy:

6 Likes

Thats my plan… I may have started a bit early :rofl:

6 Likes

For me, every day is Taurus season when it comes to food :see_no_evil: :joy:

7 Likes