Here I am! Lol

I am new and wanted to introduce myself as well as thank those individuals who sent me direct messages to welcome me. Thank you. I look forward to connecting and learning from an eclectic group of spirit-minded practitioners.
:ear_of_rice: :herb: :potted_plant:

Brightest Light and Purest Love,
Aphynity

12 Likes

Welcome @elizabeth50! :sparkles:

This is a wonderful place to learn and connect with others. Everyone here is super helpful and friendly. I look forward to getting to know you more in the forums!

8 Likes

Merry meet @elizabeth50,

I’m Bry, a moderator here in the forum and an Eclectic Witch. Witching you a very warm welcome! :blush:

That’s a beautiful name! Would you perhaps like to make it your display name here on the site? I’m happy to say it’s easy to make the switch- here is a guide with instructions on how to change your name!

How to Change Your Name and Username on Spells8

If you need any help- with the name change or anything at all!- please don’t hesitate to reach out. Your new coven is here and always happy to help! :infinite_roots:

Blessed be :heart::sparkles:

7 Likes

Merry meet @elizabeth50! New myself here and I love this forum already! Hope you find the courses and conversations in the forum valuable in your journey!

7 Likes

Welcome to the forum @elizabeth50 :wave:

My name is Megan and I’m one of the moderators here at Spells8 :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: It’s nice to meet you!

5 Likes

Welcome @elizabeth50! I’m Siofra_Strega, another moderator here at Spells8. I’m from Cape Cod & so happy that you joined!

If you have any questions or would like to share anything, please feel free! Everyone here is very friendly & supportive. So someone will be along to get you pointed in the right direction!

I look forward to getting to know you! :infinite_roots:

6 Likes

Hello :hugs: and welcome home :infinite_roots: @elizabeth50

It’s nice to meet you, I’m Marsha, an Eclectic Solitary Witch, from Colorado. You are certainly in the right place to connect with others and to learn more. Have you found the courses? Everyone is very friendly and helpful, so if you have any questions just ask. We are here for you. Welcome to the family :people_hugging:

With love :heart: and magick :dizzy: always

6 Likes

Hi @elizabeth50! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

It’s great to have another eclectic witch here! If you have any questions about anything, just ask and someone will pop up to help you out. I look forward to getting to know you!

7 Likes

elizabeth50 Welcome! I look forward to getting to know you better. You will love it here.

8 Likes

Welcome to the site!!

7 Likes

Thank you!

7 Likes

You’re welcome! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

Welcome Aphynity

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.