Structure: Silicate
Hardness: 7
Numerology Vibration: 3
Chakra: Crown, Third Eye
Zodiac: Aries, Sagittarius
Element: Storm
Planet: Venus
Color: Colorless

I have to say that the Herkimer Diamond received it’s me from Herkimer county, NY.

Crystal Vaults give this great information:

• Useful for attuning to another person, group or environment.

• Also like quartz, it’s a valuable asset in it’s ability to receive and magnify the influence of other stones.

• Herkimers have a crystal memory, accepting and retaining info which can be retrieved at a later time.

• They may also be programmed with thoughts of love, well-being, or healing for others to draw on.

• It’s a supreme remedy for fighting pain. Placed on the afflicted area , the energetic current begins to circulate as little as 3-4 mins, reducing the pain until it disappears.

• It’s a powerful purifier, ridding the body of toxins, and has been used to correct imbalances in RNA/DNA, cellular disorders and metabolic rate.

• It clears the body-mind system of unconscious fears and repressions, and allowing for total relaxation and expansion of the Life energy.

Crystal Council has these properties:
Psychic abilities, strength, dreams, intuition, clarity, communication, meditation, physical healing, attunement, Clairvoyance, ascension, attunement with Higher Realms, mental enhancement, bridging the spiritual and physical worlds, intention enhancement, lucid dreaming.

Here’s my big mama:

The middle sized one:

And, my baby :baby_bottle:

10 Likes

So, when I was in high school? I want to say high school. Our field trip was to go mining in Herkimer, NY for Herkimer Diamonds. I had a pretty good piece. I feel like I still have it, I just don’t know where it is OR it’s mixed in with my Clear Quartz. It was really fun digging for my own though. We spent the whole day there then went home with what we found. Fast forward, I can’t remember what I did with those pieces, except that they are in with my Clear Quartz if I still have them. So I have wanted another piece, my friend gave me a wire wrapped piece, it’s little… so I have it hanging on my mirror that is part of my altar!

5 Likes

Finally getting the rest of these into my BOM :grinning: Thank you again for these :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

No way!!! That’s so neat!!! When I went on a school trip, I went to the Statue of Liberty :statue_of_liberty: when you could still go up into the tip top of the flame. Now you can’t. But anyway, I already knew what it was all about :sweat_smile: it wasn’t really a trip for me :rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

Oh, we went there too when I was in Girl Scouts! We could still go to the top too! That was a good time. My mom came with us as a chaperone. Unfortunately, that’s all I remember about that trip. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

3 Likes

I remember all those damn stairs that we had to climb. When the base of the statue part was done, I thought it was done. Nope more stairs, now they get swirly and in a circle!! Oh man…I get claustrophobic thinking about that trip. It was so hot in there uhhh

2 Likes