Hey everyone I’m new here so. Be gentle lol

Definitely looking to learn more an practice my gift with likeminded people

18 Likes

Hello and welcome I’m Tracy from England Loki is my patron deity. This is a beautiful coven. Make yourself at home. You’re with family now. :green_heart:

Ps, you’re email shows when you click on your name picture, that’s public. Are you ok with that. @MeganB @BryWisteria @moderators can help fix that if you want it private :sparkling_heart:

15 Likes

Thank you so much

15 Likes

Welcome to the coven I’m Devenne a chaos witch from Indiana.

Blessed be :magic_wand:

13 Likes

Hello :hugs: and welcome home :infinite_roots: @jayaredunykorn

I’m so glad you have joined us, my name is Marsha. I am an eclectic solitary witch from Colorado. There is a lot of great information here, so if you need any guidance, or have any questions, let us know. We are here for you, welcome to the family! :people_hugging:

With love :heart: and magick :dizzy: always

13 Likes

Hello and welcome.

I am Alan from the UK and i work with astrology, the planets and Egyptian deities. Arw there specific areas that you are interested in?

Feel free to ask for help with anything and someone in this wonderful coven is sure to help!

13 Likes

Hi! Welcome to the coven. I’m an eclectic chaos witch from Minnesota

12 Likes

Hi, @jayaredunykorn! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

It’s wonderful to meet someone new! Tell us a bit about yourself. What kind of magic are you interested in learning? I like candle magic and chants myself.

If you have any questions, just ask and someone will pop up to help you out. I look forward to get to know you!

10 Likes

Merry meet!

I’m Kat and I practice eclectic green magick and am interested in tarot, runes, ogham, herbalism, and moon magic.

We’re glad to have you here. :purple_heart: Make yourself comfortable, explore, and feel free to ask questions!

:herb: :bow_and_arrow: :hekate_wheel: :crescent_moon:

11 Likes

@jayaredunykorn Welcome! :hugs: So glad you’ve joined us :heart::blush: This is a great place for discovery and growth :pray::heart::sparkles: Everyone is so supportive and will offer guidance :pray: :blush: Make yourself at home :house_with_garden: I look forward to getting to know you and learning alongside you :heart: :blush: :people_hugging:

11 Likes

Welcome to the forum @jayaredunykorn :wave:

My name is Megan and I’m one of the moderators here at Spells8 :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: It’s nice to meet you!

You’ve come to a great place to make new friends, learn new things, and be with like-minded people. I’m sure you’ll be just fine here - no need to worry about people being gentle. Please, feel free to hop right in and make yourself at home!

11 Likes

@ jayaredunykorn welcome to the witch family
I am Airram from Greece
I’m glad you’re with us! :two_hearts: :two_hearts: :two_hearts:

10 Likes

Merry meet! You are in the right place. :white_check_mark:
Welcome. :star_struck:

10 Likes

Hello @jayaredunykorn,

Welcome! I’m Bry, one of the moderators here in the forum and an Eclectic Witch. Just swinging by to say that it’s a pleasure to meet you :blush:

I hope you’ve been finding everything you’ve been looking for - there is a treasure trove of resources both on the main Spells8 site as well as here in the forum. I recommend using the handy Search Tool, or, if you can’t find what you’re looking for, feel free to reach out. The coven community is a very friendly and supportive one! :handshake: :infinite_roots:

Make yourself at home here- blessed be!

10 Likes

@jayaredunykorn Here’s how to change your username if you don’t want your email public.

:green_heart:

10 Likes

Welcome I’m John from Chicago iv been practicing for over 30 years I’m a cosmic wizard need anything just ask

10 Likes

Welcome! Hi, my name is Medea and I am an Eclectic Witch from Upstate, NY. You are in a wonderful place to practice your gift. Everyone here is so very helpful and if you have a question, all you have to do is ask!

9 Likes