Hey witches! I'm back

I had been off for more than a year and I decided to come back to Spells8 because I learned many witchcraft abilities and I want to learn more. Here is definitely the best online coven I had participated!

Cheers :heart_eyes:

11 Likes

Hi there @laura6! Welcome back! Iā€™m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Glad to have you back in the forum! :infinite_roots:

I donā€™t remember when she started, but @BryWisteria puts up a post on Mondays called Merry Meet Monday - Magickal News of the Week. If you havenā€™t seen it before itā€™ll have all the activities weā€™ve got going on so you can join in.

I hope to get to know you again! I look forward to chatting!

4 Likes

ok! Thanks for the update :wink:

4 Likes

Youā€™re welcome! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Welcome back! Iā€™m Ailey from Georgia. Looking forward to seeing you around the forum!

6 Likes

Welcome back @laura6! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Itā€™s great to hear from you again- I hope youā€™ve been doing well and enjoying your magickal studies! :books::sparkles:

Thereā€™s a lot of new content thatā€™s been shared over the past year on both the main Spells8 site as well as here in the forum- feel free to take your time with exploring it all!

If I remember correctly, I believe MMM has been ongoing for over two years- it was one of the very first forum activities (along with the weekly challenges)! :blush:

In terms of new(ish) activities and features launched, here are some that I believe launched over the past year:

I canā€™t recall when the Spells8 Newsletter officially launched, but it has been growing significantly in terms of popularity- if you like free spellwork and magickal updates and arenā€™t already subscribed, I highly recommend it! Itā€™s a great free resource that goes right to your email a few times a week :newspaper:

Anyways, make yourself at home here again, Laura! Lots of love and blessed be! :sparkling_heart:

5 Likes

Welcome back! I have only been here right at a year so I might have joined alive the time you left but my name is Amaris (Jessica) and Iā€™m from Houston, TX. I am an eclectic pagan green witch that had been actively practicing for about 2.5 years. Iā€™ve know about the Craft since I was a teenager when my Mom converted from Irish Catholicism to it.

We are happy to have you back and canā€™t wait to exchange knowledge with you!

Merry Meet!

6 Likes

Welcome back! Glad you are here

7 Likes

Iā€™m happy that you have found your way back! I look forward to talking with you some more & learning with you!

I agree to go through & review what courses are available & to poke around the forum for information. So much has been shared & we have a new category ā€œA Sacred Spaceā€, only logged-in members can interact & see that category. Feel free to jump in on any open topic or start your own!

6 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.