Hi everybody ⛤

Im Rachel, nice to be here with all of you. I love spells8 . There are only a few close to me that know. So its nice to be free here with no judgment.

13 Likes

Hi Rachel my name is Jeannie I am from Cali in Sacramento California! We’re are you from? How did you learn about spells 8?
I just wanted to introduce myself this is my cat :cat:

Isn’t she cute :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
Jeannie

8 Likes

Hello and welcome

You will defintely not find any jidgement here. Only people who are caring, helpful, friendly and completely.trustworthy. I joined at the end of last year and have never felt so much at home and welcomed in a group as I do here. It really.is a wonderful place to share thoughts and learn from each other.

Dont be afriad to ask anything here.

Blessed be

8 Likes

I guess…you are in the RIGHT place my dear @rachel29! :hugs: Here, everyone is veryy supportive and loving. You will never feel judged here! :innocent: Blessed Be! :sparkles:

7 Likes

Welcome to the forum @rachel29 :wave:

My name is Megan and I’m one of the moderators here at Spells8 :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: It’s nice to meet you!

I’m the opposite of you :laughing: Everyone knows that I’m a witch and pagan, or at least they would if they asked. I’m glad you’ve found us here! You’re right, we are a judgment-free zone and everyone here is so open and welcoming.

I look forward to seeing you around!

7 Likes

Hello :hugs: and welcome home :infinite_roots: @rachel29

It’s nice to meet you, Rachel, I’m Marsha, an Eclectic Solitary Witch, from Colorado. I’m like you, very few people know that I’m a witch. And you are so right, It is so nice to be here with no judgment! Welcome to the family Rachel :people_hugging:

With love :heart: and magick :dizzy: always
The Other Marsha

7 Likes

Hi @rachel29! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

No judgment here! This is a judgment-free zone! LOL!

What kind of magic do you like? I’m into candle magic and chants. If you’re not sure, the Courses can help you figure it out.

If you have any questions, just ask and someone will pop up to help you. I look forward to getting to know you!

7 Likes

A post was split to a new topic: Hi, I’m new!

Hello @nichole1 welcome to the forum! I hope you enjoy being here. :slightly_smiling_face:

The @moderators can move your post to its own spot in the introduction section. That way you can get proper greetings from the forum. People love to say hi!

7 Likes

Hello @rachel29 Welcome to spells 8. Fabulous site with great information and wonderful people! Look forward to seeing you around the site.

7 Likes

Welcome to the forum @rachel29! I’m Siofra_Strega, a moderator here at Spells8 :hugs: I’m from Cape Cod & the people close to me know that I am a witch, but other than that, unless someone specifically asks, I don’t mention it, bring it up, or discuss it in any way. So I can understand that part of it. Spells8 is a great place to be to learn & meet others that are practicing too!

Everyone here is very friendly & supportive. So if you have any questions, feel free to ask or jump in on any open topic. You can also start your own if you would like to do so! We all love to learn & to help each other whenever we can do so. :revolving_hearts:

I look forward to getting to know you better & learn with you! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

Welcome! No judgment here. You find a very supportive circle on your journey. When you get a chance, check out the forums. :full_moon_with_face:

7 Likes

Merry meet @rachel29,

Wishing you a warm welcome! I’m Bry, another moderator in the forum and an Eclectic Witch. I hope you have been making yourself right at home here! :blush::heart:

It’s true- this is a no-judgement zone! The forum is home to witches of all types of paths, specialties, and stages of their magickal journey. No matter where you are on your current path, know that you are very welcome here :sparkles:

If you have any questions, need help, or simply want to chat- know that the coven is here for you! Feel free to reach out and make a new post at any time :blush:

Hope to talk with you more soon- Blessed be! :heart:

6 Likes

Welcome, Rachel! :sparkles:

I’m Ashley, an eclectic witch from Wisconsin. I feel the same way about being here :slight_smile: It’s helped me a ton with self-esteem growth and self-compassion! Everyone is wonderful here, too!

I look forward to getting to know you in the forums!

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.