Hi everyone I’m new here

Hi my names crystal, I’m 36 and new here from Va im really shy and have social anxiety I usually stick to myself but I love this forum there are so many incredible witches here and I just love learning new things and soaking up the Knowledge shared on spells 8.:sparkles:

13 Likes

Hi @crystal59! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

Congratulations on speaking up! It’s always difficult to come out of lurkdom when you’re shy. I’m that way when I first meet new people or am in new situations but once I get to know people, well, you can’t stop me from talking.

Have you found the Courses yet? They’re full of great information to get you started. If you have any questions, just ask and someone will pop up to help you out.

I look forward to talking to you so more!

5 Likes

Merry Meet I look forward to getting to know you

6 Likes

Hi Amethyst, thank you for the welcome and yes I’ve finished the Wicca self initiation course but I’m really interested in the d.I.Y apothecary course and I really like the weekly witchy challenges.:sparkles::crystal_ball:

5 Likes

Thank you :blush: I look forward getting to know you too. :sparkles:

5 Likes

Hi @crystal59 Im Tink nice too meet you it’s a good thing that you have step out of your comfort zone I to have social anxiety when I’m in a new environment or around new people I don’t know my hands get sweaty and I get real nervous but once I get to know a person more I get more comfortable in start opening up more

6 Likes

Thank you Tink,:sparkles: I appreciate that and I’m the same way with anxiety. It’s been a pretty amazing experience on this forum and it’s the first time in a long time I felt like i really wanted to be apart of something. I look forward to getting to know you. Blessed be

6 Likes

Good (albeit) early morning :sunrise_over_mountains: @crystal59! I’m Siofra_Strega, a moderator here in the forum. I’m a Mom of 3 plus a couple of adopted children along the way by way of friends of my children :laughing:

I can empathize with your anxiety & being shy. I am the same way. Including if my friends have people over, I tend to slip away silently :shushing_face: before anyone notices. I’m know as the Queen of the Irish GoodBye by friends & family & my neighborhood :rofl:

I’m proud of you for having the courage to introduce yourself! Everyone here is very helpful & friendly. Feel free to ask any questions or share anything you may have learned with us! Someone will be along to help you if you need it & get you pointed in the right direction :hugs:

The current :chakras: Weekly Witchy CHALLENGE - The Chakras is still going if you would like to look through there to see how they are done. They are very open to how you approach them. A new one will start on Wednesday. :star_struck:

Later this morning there will be a Merry Meet Monday post up, a good place to find out the recent happenings in the forum & the witchy world at large, plus get to meet & chit chat with other members.

I look forward to learning & chatting with you! :hugs:

5 Likes

Congratulations on finishing the Initiation Course! Yay, you! LOL!

5 Likes

Welcome to the forum Crystal! :wave:

My name is Megan and I’m one of the moderators here on Spells8 :hearts: It’s nice to meet you!

I know we already touched base in my welcome message but I wanted to formally welcome you here, too. You’re not alone when it comes to being shy and having social anxiety :heart: there are many witches, both offline and here in the forum, that also have social anxiety. Don’t be afraid to lurk and interact at your own pace – there’s no pressure! :heart:

I look forward to getting to know you and seeing you around some more!

4 Likes

Merry meet @crystal59,

I’m Bry, another one of the moderators here in the forum and an Eclectic Witch- wishing you a very warm welcome! :blush:

Like others have said, you aren’t alone when it comes to having anxiety- I’m in the same boat too! Having said that, I’ve found it’s much easier to speak with people online, especially in such a friendly and welcoming space. Know that you are very welcome here, Crystal, so please make yourself at home! :infinite_roots: :heart:

Looking forward to talking with you more soon- Blessed be! :sparkles:

4 Likes

Hi Siofra Strega, thank you so much for the kind words I’m really grateful it made my morning . Everyone here has been super supportive and I look forwarded getting to know you too.:sparkles:

5 Likes

Hey MeganB I’m actually a fan of yours on u tube round the cauldron lol I watch allot of your videos your one of the witches on this forum that I’m most inspired by and thank you so much for reaching out I hope to get to know you better too.:sparkles::crystal_ball:

5 Likes

Oh my goodness :sweat_smile: Thank you! I’m so happy to inspire you and to hear that you enjoy my videos :blush: That means the world to me!

5 Likes

Hello :hugs: and Welcome home :infinite_roots: @crystal59

I’m Marsha, an Eclectic Solitary Witch, from Colorado. I’m so glad you have joined us. I’m also shy and have social anxiety too. It’s easier for me to be a member of an online coven. Congratulations :infinite_roots: on completing the self-initiation course. Welcome to the family :people_hugging:

With love :heart: and magick :dizzy: always

5 Likes

Hello and welcome!

6 Likes

@crystal59 Hi I’m Christeena, and I’m 42, a mother of 2 adult sons. One is a paramedic/firefighter, and the other is a Marine. I live in a very very small town in Central North Carolina with my hubby of 21 yrs, our 2 dogs and 3 cats. I was raised Pentacostal and was always told that my gifts were evil, so they were suppressed til just a few yrs ago when i finally accepted all of myself. It has been an amazing journey with alot of bumps along the way. But it’s all worth it bc for the 1st time in 42 yrs i feel whole.

I have a HUGE affinity for herbs, I commune with spirits, and my guides. I’m a daughter of Hekate, The Morrigan, and Thor. I will help anyone, usually to my own detriment. But I’m still just gonna do me. If you ask me a question please be prepared for an honest answer. Sometimes brutally honest, as I am blunt. I don’t sugar coat things. Here you will find so many like minded brothers and sisters who will welcome and accept all of you with open arms without condescension. If you have questions all you have to do is ask. We are all here to help each other. You will find people from all walks of life and paths. Again, welcome!!!

6 Likes

Hi @BryWisteria thank you for the warm welcome I’ve been lurking on this sight for a while and I always love to see what content your gonna put out next and I think it’s really cool you’ve been to 20 countries. Thanks again for the support

5 Likes

Hi Marsha :grin:thank you so much for the welcome it means allot to me. You’re right it is easier to be apart of an online coven everyone has been so kind and supportive and I look forward getting to know everyone. :sparkles:

5 Likes

Awww thank you so much, @crystal59! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I’ll try my best to keep more content coming- we’ve got a brand new challenge theme coming out in just a few hours! You are warmly invited to join in on the challenge if the theme calls to you :heart::grinning:

Lots of love and many blessings to you! :sparkles:

5 Likes