Hi Im Courtney from North Al

Hi everyone. My name is courtney but i go by Kuromi. Im a empath with a few other gifts including the gift of deciphering dreams. Ive been a witch for several years now and Im just introducing myself to the group.

11 Likes

Merry Meet and Welcome Home :infinite_roots: @courtney18
I’m Marsha, also an empath, and I’m an Eclectic Witch, from Colorado. I’m so glad you have joined us Kuromi.

I love your witchy name Kuromi! If you want to change your user name to Kuromi you can do it yourself within 14 of joining. (I think?) Here’s the link if you are interested: How to Change Your Name and Username on Spells8

I love that you have the gift of interpreting dreams, I would love to hear more about that if you’d like to share.

With love :heart: & magick :dizzy: always

6 Likes

Welcome Courtney! I’m Ostara from Texas.

5 Likes

Hi @courtney18! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

Wow, dream interpretation! That’s an awesome gift. I hope to hear more about that in the future.

Since you’re new here, I just want to point out the Courses. Even if you’re an experienced witch there is some great information in there, and some gorgeous Book of Shadows pages that you can print out.

If you have any questions about anything, just ask and someone will pop up and try to help you out. I look forward to getting to know you better!

4 Likes

Welcome @courtney18! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I’m Mia :blush: from Central, Virginia!

5 Likes

Welcome @courtney18 . Im in central North Carolina waaaaaaaayyy out in the boondocks.

5 Likes

Merry Meet @courtney18, should you decide to change your username the lovely @marsha gave you the perfect link, but should you have any trouble, feel free to reach out to the moderator team & we will get it done for you :revolving_hearts:

I am an empath & also a Celtic leaning pagan/witch. Very eclectic. Right now I am learning about energy work, and chakras… a lot of things make sense now that’s for sure. I also have varied interests that I have learned about over the last couple of years. I am getting my certification for crystal healing, which is how I wound up progressing to energy work & such… I guess figuring out which skills could use some work & which ones I wasn’t really in the know about having. So I’ve learned to not block the feelings I get & let them come to me.

The courses are great place to start for things, even if it is refresher information. You can always find out more… feel free to ask any questions or share any information that you have with us!

Dream interpretation isn’t something I have dipped my toes in because up until last week, I never remembered my dreams. It was like I closed my eyes & then opened them. Nothing going on in between. Then one morning, I had a vivid memory of a good portion of a dream that I can still remember. I came to the conclusion that it has something to do with my healing & becoming more in touch with my intuition, but there haven’t been others since then. I would love to if I had more dreams than not.

I look forward to learning with you!

4 Likes

Welcome Korumi! It’s so nice to have you here!

5 Likes

Merry meet, Kuromi! I’m Kat and currently located in North Carolina. I found the practice over 20 years ago but lost my way for a while. I found my way home a couple of years ago and shortly thereafter found this amazing group of people!! I am fairly eclectic Green witch with a deep interest in tarot, runes, and moon magic. My current deities are Artemis (she’s been with me since the beginning) and the Morrigan, a recent guide in my life.

So glad to have you here!

6 Likes

Thats awesome that u live in nc, so do i. And i love The Morrigan, she was my Matron til Hekate claimed me

6 Likes

Marry meet Kuromi, I’m Destinee from Columbus Ohio.

5 Likes

Merry meet Kuromi @courtney18 ,

Welcome to the forum! :blush:

Others have already given you some great resources, so just jumping in on the welcome wagon to say make yourself at home here! If you have any questions as you explore around, feel free to reach out in the Q&A Category- you have a coven full of friendly fellow magick-lovers happy to help :infinite_roots: :handshake:

Looking forward to talking with you more soon- Blessed be! :sparkles:

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.