Hi! I'm introducing myself

Hello my given name is Rebecca but everyone calls me Becca. Not to confuse with Becky I am certainly not. Im 6th generation wicca related to the Belle witch. As I was told was the based on movie The Blair Witch. I’m a halloween, born @ 6p.m. on a full moon, scropio. My great grandma could heal, and my goddess how fast she could win any card game and quitely read tarot. She was clairvoyant as well. My grandma did not practice but strong, determined, outlived a wonderful husband, 1st born daughter and 1st born and favorite grandson and had everybit of grit and wit about her til 30 mins before she passed 2 yrs ago. My mother was a copperheaded irish Scottish woman. She 1st told me of the craft @ 18 when she gave me my 1st tarot deck. Which were fairy’s and a 3 grace’s necklace from zero gravity. We studied together til lung cancer took her @ 47 and me 22 and pregnant with the 1st grand and great grand child that she knew would b a girl. I’ve always been able 2 travel, clairvoyant, empath, and 1 with my tarot. I lost my deck in a wreck 1 year and half ago but ive regained it. I battle w my inner perception of myself but I’ve always believed everything happens 4 a reason and the craft has never steered me wrong. I’ve always had it hard but karma has always seen me through as well as the strong women n my family. I’ve unfortunately lost my whole family and still have so many unanswered questions but always defended this belief n the craft I have. I’d love 2 get my dream, tarot, wheel of fortune, and general knowledge of the craft expanded but I’ve got no idea where 2 start. So I’m Becca Olene Hampton 41 year old practicing ready to absorb all knowledge of the craft I can. Thank you and nice to meet u all

12 Likes

Welcome Becca

Sounds as if you have a wealth of knowledge and I hope you find what you are looking for here. There are many here that are more than willing to help.

Merry meet

7 Likes

Welcome to the forum @rebecca46! I’m Siofra_Strega, one of the moderators here in the forum :infinite_roots: I’m so happy that you have found your way here!

The courses are a great place to start, whether you are already aware or even as a refresher! There is a ton of great information & printables too!

Everyone here is very friendly & helpful, so if you should have any questions feel free to ask or feel free to share things with us too! Jump in on any open topic or start your own! We love to learn & are very supportive of everyone’s unique path :hugs:

I look forward to talking with you more within the forum! :revolving_hearts:

6 Likes

Hello and welcome @rebecca46.

8 Likes

Hi @rebecca46! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

It’s great to have you here! I second the courses, they really are a great place to start gathering information. Then you can fall down whichever research rabbit hole you’re interested in. LOL!

If you have any questions just ask, and someone will be there for you. I look forward to getting to know you!

7 Likes

Welcome to the family @rebecca46

7 Likes

@rebecca46 sorry, I also wanted to mention that if you would like to change your username, you may:

If you have any issues please reach out to one of the moderators or send us a message :hugs:

7 Likes

Welcome to the forum @rebecca46 :wave:

My name is Megan, a Celtic pagan and eclectic witch, and a moderator here at Spells8 :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: it’s nice to meet you!

It sounds like you’ve got a lot of knowledge already, and that’s amazing! I’m sure you’ll find the answers you’re looking for here, and if not, someone can point you in the right direction.

I look forward to seeing you around the forum!

6 Likes

Merry meet Becca @rebecca46

I’m Bry, another of the moderators here in the forum and an Eclectic Witch- wishing you a very warm welcome! :blush:

My heart goes out to you for your losses, but it’s clear that you are a very strong soul! Please make yourself at home here and don’t hesitate to reach out if you have any questions (or simply want to chat about magick!)- the coven here is a very friendly one :infinite_roots: :blush:

Hope to talk with you more soon- Blessed be! :sparkles:

6 Likes

What a nice introduction. Welcome to Spells8. The site can be complicated and the steps I used were:
This is my 7 part beginner plan (There’s so much more, but this is a good start.)
1 st The search is where you can find almost anything you’re looking for.
2 nd Don’t shy away from the Q&A section, it often answers questions before you think of them.
3 rd Start your courses, they are very instructive and often entertaining. You can have video lessons as well as written ones.
4 th At the top of this page there are 5 boxes, each is informative and helpful.
5 th O.K. RELAX! It may seem overwhelming, and it can be, but one of the lessons you’ll learn is meditation…oh so helpful!
6 th Please visit us on FORUM, we not only love questions but to get to know each other, well, with kindness and respect.
7 th Here’s the fun part, sit back, get a cup of something warm to drink. Put your feet up and join us in learning the practice of Magick. Plus you can make some amazing friends.
Blessed be my new friend.
Garnet

7 Likes

Merry meet :hugs: and welcome home :infinite_roots: @rebecca46

It’s so nice to meet you, Becca, I’m Marsha, an Eclectic Solitary Witch, from Colorado. Welcome to the family :people_hugging:

With love :heart: and magick :dizzy: always

6 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.