Hi! New Here As Well!

Hi! New here - new to Wicca practice and enjoying everything I am learning! Thank you for having me, and THANK YOU for all the amazing content you all have made. It’s really helpful to find a place that has it information in one place.

13 Likes

Welcome @hira! It’s great to have you here! I’m Siofra_Strega, one of the moderators here in the forum! I hope you don’t mind that I popped your introduction into it’s own thread so others will be able to also welcome you with open arms!

There is a lot of information on the site & within the forum, so if you a have any questions feel free to ask & someone will be along to help you as soon as they can! Everyone here is very friendly & helpful, so you’re sure to be pointed in the right direction!

I look forward to getting to chat with you! The Merry Meet Monday - Magick News for the Week! (Jan 2 - Jan 8) :wolf: is a great place to see what is happening within the forum & witchy world at large. You can also chit-chat with other members & see what everyone is up to!

I hope to talk to you soon! :revolving_hearts:

7 Likes

Welcome @hira so glad u are enjoying it here. If u have any questions or need help just reach out. Everyone here is super talented and helpful, especially our Mod team.

8 Likes

Hello :hugs: and welcome home :infinite_roots: @hira

It’s nice to meet you, Hira, I’m Marsha, an Eclectic Solitary Witch, from Colorado. I recommend starting with the Courses! There are lots of friendly and helpful people here so if you have any questions, just ask! Q&A Welcome to the family. :people_hugging:

With love :heart: and magick :dizzy: always

7 Likes

Hi @hira! Welcome! There is some amazing content here! Take your time and really go through it! I have learned so much! Can’t wait to see you around the forum!

8 Likes

Hi @hira! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

I’m glad you’re enjoying the site, @Francisco did such a wonderful job on it! He’s really made us into a family.

Anyhow, I just wanted to say welcome and that I’m looking forward to getting to know you!

7 Likes

Welcome @hira! We’re happy to have you and so glad that you are enjoying all the materials and resources! It wouldn’t be possible without the help of this awesome Coven! :infinite_roots:

@Amethyst Thanks for the shoutout!! Blushing!! :blush: :blush:

7 Likes

True that! I myself am a new or beginner Wiccan @hira so I completely agree with you! I too will always remain grateful for this site! It is the best one I ever found! Most welcome in the Spells8 coven! I hope you love your magickal time here! Blessed be… :sparkling_heart:

6 Likes

Merry meet @hira!

I’m Bry, another moderator in the forum just popping in to say hello and wish you a warm welcome :blush:

Congrats to you for embarking on your magickal journey! I am thrilled to hear that you have been enjoying the content on the site. There truly is a lot to explore around here, so please jump in and make yourself at home! If you ever have any questions or need help, we’re here and happy to lend a hand :handshake: :heart:

Hope to talk with you more soon! Blessed be :sparkles:

6 Likes

Welcome to the forum @hira :wave:

My name is Megan and I’m one of the moderators here at Spells8 :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: it’s nice to meet you!

I’m glad you’ve found Spells8 to be helpful :blush: We’re happy to have you here!

6 Likes

You’re welcome, kind sir! We wouldn’t be here without you!

7 Likes

Happy New Year everyone! Thank you all for the warm welcome and thank you @Susurrus for creating a thread for others to welcome me! I do have a question about spells. I’ll look to see if someone has already inquired in the forms first.

7 Likes

You can always ask! Someone will help you even if it has been brought up before, so no worries there! :smiling_face:

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.