Hi, nice to meet you!

Hi!! My name is Kitty and I am currently living in midwest Indiana. I am originally from Alabama. I am a baby solitary eclectic witch with Norse pagan leanings. I am so excited to learn as much as I can and to get to know others like me. My 13 year old daughter has just started to become interested in Wicca, as well. I can’t wait to share and learn with my sweet baby witchling. Also, I look forward to getting to know the other practitioners here. Blessed be!!

12 Likes

Merry meet @Kitty222,

I’m Bry, one of the moderators here in the forum and a fellow Eclectic Witch- wishing you a very warm welcome! :heart:

How exciting that you and your daughter are walking the magickal path together! She is very blessed to have a magickal mom to help guide her and answer her questions. Wishing you both all the best in your studies! :mage: :sparkling_heart:

Make yourself at home here, Kitty- the many resources of the forum (as well as the main Spells8 site) are open and available to you. There is a lot of content, so please don’t hesitate to reach out if you’d like help finding anything in particular. And know that you are always welcome to share your current studies in Witchy Wisdom! Here in the coven we are all learning and growing together :infinite_roots: :blush:

Looking forward to talking with you more soon- Blessed be! :sparkles:

5 Likes

Most welcome Kitty! :smile_cat: :kissing_heart: I too am a lover of Wicca and I absolutely love it here! :heart:

7 Likes

Hi @Kitty222! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

It’s great to have you here! You and your witchling will learn a lot. Have you found the Courses yet? They’re full of valuable information.

If you have any questions, ask and someone will help! I look forward to chatting with you in the future!

7 Likes

Welcome to the form @Kitty222 :wave:

My name is Megan and I’m one of the moderators here at Spells8 :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: It’s nice to meet you!

I’m also a solitary eclectic witch, though I’m a Celtic polytheist instead of Norse leanings! :triquetra: I’m glad that you’re here and excited to learn and interact with us all!

As a parent myself, I know exactly how exciting this is! :blush: My daughter is 10 and she takes an interest in witchcraft and polytheism occasionally. She’ll ask me what I’m doing, or she’ll ask questions about certain things I have. I’m always open and honest with her and, when she wants to practice, we practice together!

We recently made some spell oils together and she’s having the hardest time being patient for them to steep for a full lunar cycle :laughing: but that’s how this magic works!

I look forward to seeing you around the forum!

9 Likes

Merry meet :hugs: and welcome home :infinite_roots: @Kitty222

It’s so nice to meet you, Kristin, I’m Marsha, an Eclectic Solitary Witch, from Colorado. There is a lot of great information here, so if you need any guidance, or have any questions, let us know. It’s also a great place to make new friends! We are here for you, Kristin, welcome to the family :people_hugging:

With love :heart: and magick :dizzy: always

7 Likes

Welcome to the family! You’re going to love it here

8 Likes

Hi Amethyst! I have a ton of cousins in West Virginia and my Grandfather was born and raised there. He was from Webster Spings. I did find the course and I am so excited for my girl and me to get started. Everyone seems so helpful and sweet, which I love. My daughter, Breckin, and I are the only Wiccans/pagans in our area so I am really glad to have other practitioners you learn from and talk with.

7 Likes

It’s nice to meet you as well, Marsha. I actually lived in Colorado for about 10 years before we came out here to Indiana. We lived in Fort Collins and in Evans. I am super grateful that I stumbled on this place because the area I live in is not the best place to meet other witches. My little witchling and I are in the broom close so it’s really great for her(Breckin, my little witchling) to see others practicing.

7 Likes

Hi Megan! It’s really great to be here. I don’t know of any other witches in my area so it’s awesome to show my daughter that there really are other people like us out in the big, wide world. She’s my little collector. I own about 50 acres of woods and we spend so much time out there. She just walks around, following her intuition, and finds all kinds of treasures. I could go on and on about her. I’m super proud of her. I try not to really push her toward one practice or another and I let her decide what she wants to do. It’s really cool to watch her grow. And, since you have Celtic leanings, this might give you a giggle. Her name is Breckin and it means freckle in Gaelic. We named her that because she looked like just tiny little freckle in her first ultrasound.

7 Likes

Welcome to the forum @Kitty222! I’m Siofra_Strega another moderator here at Spells8.

I follow a more Irish :ireland: Celtic :triquetra: practice & work with 2 of theor Goddesses on a regular basis :revolving_hearts:

I hope you’ve been able to look around a little bit! If you have any questions or want to share anything with us, please feel free! Jump in on any open topic or start your own! We are all very friendly & supportive of each other’s paths!

I look forward to getting to know you :infinite_roots:

7 Likes

Welcome! This is an amazing site. Lots of great people. Looking forward to getting to know you.

6 Likes

I’ve heard of Webster Springs! I don’t stray far from the Beckley/Oak Hill area t though. I hope you and your daughter find lots of friends here to talk to!

7 Likes

Aww that’s so cute! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: It’s amazing that you have that much land available to explore, both with her and your own. I can only imagine the different treasures you have there!

6 Likes

We love going out there. My daughter has found some really awesome treasures. We also have a spot out there where morels grow every year and we love mushroom hunting. It’s such a great place to get grounded, as well as foraging. There are tons of plants that I use for tincures and I don’t have to grow them myself or buy them. I just go out to the woods. They have been in my family for over 100 years and they have never been sprayed with chemicals or anything like so I can use whatever I find. Sometimes I get lucky and find something for my “ooooh, that’s weird!” collection. And, everyone here has been so sweet and welcoming. It’s nice to find a place where I don’t feel judge.

7 Likes

2 posts were split to a new topic: Hi, I’m Brayanna!

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.