Honey Spell To End A Quarrel

How about a spell to aid you in ending arguments?

10 Likes

Thank you! I have added this to my list for later today once I am done with my stuffs around the house! I love all that you add to the forum each day. I should probably just subscribe to your channel, if I haven’t already. Then these would be so easy to find!

6 Likes

Hmm, I know that I could use this. You always come up with interesting and creative topics @silverbear so, I applaud you :bouquet::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::pray::clap::clap:t3:

5 Likes

Honey is such a wonderful ingredient in spellwork- it works very well to sweeten a situation and soothe emotional stings! :honeybee: :honey_pot:

Gorgeous spellwork as always, @Silverbear- thanks so much for sharing! :pray::sparkling_heart:

3 Likes

Thank you everyone! I appreciate the feedback!

3 Likes

I even took some time to make playlists! So all the meditations are together! GO ME lolol

5 Likes

Oh that’s perfect! I will go make sure that I am subscribed to it this morning. :star2:

3 Likes

Her channel is very underrated!! @SilverBear deserves more credit than she has…more subscribers, more views, etc!!!

3 Likes

Aww thank you! I appreciate that. It’s tough getting ‘seen’ in the social media world. I just keep plugging along and hope I make that one video that makes me famous – but in a good way… LOL!

4 Likes

You are in every way good!!! Keep doing what it is that you’re doing and I have faith that you’ll get there!!

4 Likes

Thank you I’ll be watching this as soon as possible
It’s always a good thing to end arguments before they get easily out of hand :sparkles:

4 Likes