Hoodoo practitioner

I struggle with the word disabled. How about equipped to handle stupidity from other people. Lol I enjoy spinning words

7 Likes

Kinda something like an annual meeting in an undisclosed location of course

8 Likes

Oh so sorry to hear that must be very difficult for you. Nonetheless, you are strong and awesome regardless

8 Likes

I am currently working with some ladies here where I live to provide an event called Unity Revolution. Itā€™s a 3 day event with topics of interest such as Iā€™ll be teaching 20/20/20 method, ancestors veneration and altar, and establishing an intentional spiritual practice.

9 Likes

@Intentional_Witch thats wonderful!!! Disabled is what the government and doctors have me classified as. I just roll with the punches, and falls that happen ( and there are many of those) but i treat each day as a blessing. I am blessed with an amazing husband who loves and supports me, i also have 2 kids who i love more than anything.

9 Likes

Well said Sister Christeena! :woman_mage: :100: :gift_heart:

7 Likes

Hi Terri6, you will be so very glad you joined Spells 8. I joined a few months ago and it has been the best decision I have made in a long time! So welcome Terri6, my name is Tracy, but I prefer my Witch Name, Medea.
The best information I could give to you is, ask! If you do not understand something/anythingā€¦ASK. Someone will always help you no matter what the question is. My life has change for the much better since I have joined this, Coven. I look forward to learning will you.
Medea

10 Likes

Hi NubianQueenā€¦I absolutely agree with you!!
Medea

7 Likes

@Mistress_Of_Herbs
Iā€™m not handicapped, I just donā€™t walk well anymore.
Hope for a new w/c soon.

Then watch me ā€˜moveā€™!

Sending determination to all
Garnet

7 Likes

@Medea thank u dear one

7 Likes

@Garnet my feet have a mind of their own and flop like dead fish. My hubby and kids say i walk like a drunk penguin. I actually just got a wheelchair. So its been interesting

8 Likes

Thank you so much for your advice Madea it is gladly received. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I look forward to learning with you too
All the best
Terri

8 Likes

Thank you everyone for making this thread such an interesting conversation @terri6 @Medea @MeganB @Amethyst @Susurrus @jan_TheGreenWitch @marsha @ninaamethyst @NubianQueen @Mistress_Of_Herbs @Garnet I appreciated everyone point of view and knowledge and I even made new friends. I am grateful for each of you.

12 Likes

Weā€™re grateful for you tooo! Thank you for being here and sharing knowledge

7 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.