How to Practice Chaos Magic

I thought I’d run this series as to what Chaos Magick is. Some of the points in this series I agree with, and some I don’t, such is chaos. :rofl: But she does explain the principles of chaos very well, so it maybe helpful to anyone who’d like to get the gist of what chaos Magick is and how a chaos witch/magician may (or may not :rofl:) choose to practice.

Enjoy the contradictions and confusion. Welcome to chaos. :grin::partying_face:

Have Fun :green_heart:

Ivy’s a great chaos witch and occultist if you want to find her on YouTube :grin:

18 Likes

I love it already. :laughing: :partying_face: :black_heart:

14 Likes

Ohh I love Ivy! She’s a wonderful person and witch. She’s also a scientist and is doing a degree in… I can’t remember what, but it’s something involving healthcare and genetic sequencing and stuff like that :laughing:

14 Likes

Fabulous @tracyS ! Thank you for sharing this :purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart:

13 Likes

@starborn Enjoy the madness :rofl:
@MeganB Her channel is great, I only found her recently via you lovely :sparkling_heart: You recommended her Palestine sigil. Thankyou
@Mystique You’re welcome. Let the chaos reign :green_heart:

13 Likes

Wow I’m chaos witch also thank you for sharing this :heart:

12 Likes

@john1 That’s fabulous :sparkling_heart:

10 Likes

Oh, well awesome! I’m glad I was able to help you out! She’s a wonderful person :heart:

10 Likes

This is amazing, @tracyS - what a great collection of chaos magick resources!

Thank you very much for putting them together and sharing them. I hope all those interested in this area of magick will enjoy and benefit from them! :pray: :blush: :heart:

12 Likes

Thankyou lovely :green_heart: but credit to the lovely Ivy, she did all the work. I just shared it here :grin:

11 Likes

I love her!

11 Likes

Love this! Just made a Youtube playlist with your recommended videos - thank you

11 Likes

You’re welcome :grin::green_heart:

10 Likes

10 Likes

Perfectly explains it!

8 Likes